Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I like this. The flogs will say they are close and throw all there picks at another unicorn

Modra
Croad
Hogan

They need to decide how hard they go after Bolton.

He’d be a good fit for them but won’t come cheap 2xR1 picks on good coin

Had all the opportunity in the world and couldn’t get it done. This game really summed up their year.

And like usual, when the going got tough, the highly rated midfield disappeared. How many games did they win vs top 8 sides this year? I dare say not too many. (3 wins, 8 losses against the eventual top 8). Although they probably are a better side than Carlton, inevitably it was only their form against the lower sides that got them close.

They’ll get Bolton, who will help immensely in the forward half. But what they really need to do is go and get a combative, crash and bash midfielder that can help them stand up when they are challenged physically, like today, and like We all saw how Reid was able to challenge them physically earlier in the year. Jackson isn’t going to be the unicorn midfielder they hoped he would be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton choking and then Freo double choking would be amazing for the melts.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

What a shame

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Imagine cheering and dancing at the performance of another team, and just for the opportunity to scrape into finals.

Bunch of absolute losers.

Now that Fyfe is at the end, Omera not the solution and Brodie banished they desperately need an inside bull as their other midfielders outside of Young are a bit small and one paced without hurt factor. Port have a nice mix with Horn the bull and Butters and Rozee the accumulators/class.

Now that Fyfe is at the end, Omera not the solution and Brodie banished they desperately need an inside bull as their other midfielders outside of Young are a bit small and one paced without hurt factor. Port have a nice mix with Horn the bull and Butters and Rozee the accumulators/class.

Horn is both the bull and absolute class on the outside when in space. Rolls Royce player

💯

Brayshaw and Serong are very, very good players. But they absolutely lack any X factor in their midfield. One paced and blue collar.

Brayshaw is some player - but he is so very into himself. On three vital occasions today he stopped completely to throw his arms up for frees when he could have still been involved in the play. Still refuses to play to the whistle and seems very me, me, me despite his experience out there

Imagine cheering and dancing at the performance of another team, and just for the opportunity to scrape into finals.

Bunch of absolute losers.

Can’t remember exactly but when we were in a similar situation in 2017 I think we were like ‘meh, even if we make finals who cares, although it’s funny that Dees lost’.

But I guess just making finals is a big thing for the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back