Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs gon get flogged and Dogs fans gonna rage about English being re-signed imo
They've looked the better side. Commentator's hyperventilation over Hawthorn isn't warranted on the balance of play.

Watching games like this you get slapped in the face how far off it we are. There's electricity to the ball every time Hawthorn get possession of it. Only time we got electricity to it is when number 9 has enough space to put the ball on his boot or to dance around players.

Watching games like this you get slapped in the face how far off it we are. There's electricity to the ball every time Hawthorn get possession of it. Only time we got electricity to it is when number 9 has enough space to put the ball on his boot or to dance around players.
Really? If they're not throwing proper they're throwing on the boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm...Non Eagles thread!

Nah I get it! Was at the game last night and even Ports efforts would have covered us by 7+ goals.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

They've looked the better side. Commentator's hyperventilation over Hawthorn isn't warranted on the balance of play.

Glad it’s not only me thinking it sounds like the Hawthorn cheer squad in the commentary box

Excellent ruck craft by Meek...leads to an English free kick?

Enjoy your last game of the finals, umpire.
They're going on about the block, but if the ruckman blocks his opponent, doesn't he have to contest the ball? Didn't touch it

Yeah was a textbook block. It’s good craft from Meek up until the ball hits the floor before he touches it.

Marshall has perfected it for the Saints, completely pushes his opponent off the spot with both arms and if he can’t get the arms free he’ll just stick a boot out and toe it before it hits the deck.

Was a good free imo.

Yeah was a textbook block. It’s good craft from Meek up until the ball hits the floor before he touches it.

Marshall has perfected it for the Saints, completely pushes his opponent off the spot with both arms and if he can’t get the arms free he’ll just stick a boot out and toe it before it hits the deck.

Was a good free imo.
I thought he'd done enough to get his boot to it, but each to their own.

Garcia must feel ill watching the like of McNeil and Vandermeer playing ahead of him.

Join us m8.

Can't you drop him a line on Messenger with this exact wording?

I enjoy watching him play, but surely someone needs to ask Sicily why the f*ck he's so angry all the time. Starting to think he's got a micropenis or a really dominant partner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back