Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruh.. does Hawk Tuah even want/need Barrass at this point?

Hard to imagine how that big lumbering truck fits into to such a speedy zippy backline.

Yes he's contracted, but if I was them, a top 6 (so far) team trading with a spud club like WCE for a player, when their side is already this good.. I'd be playing hard ball.
Certainly appears that way tonight

Although I’d wager a better coach AKA not Bevo would get A LOT more out of their key forwards on a night like this against them. Unfortunately for us, they’ve got Port next week who barely have a key forward in their squad

TB will be their new Brian Lake. He will absolutely dominate with this sort of heat on the footy.

Bruh.. does Hawk Tuah even want/need Barrass at this point?

Hard to imagine how that big lumbering truck fits into to such a speedy zippy backline.

Yes he's contracted, but if I was them, a top 6 (so far) team trading with a spud club like WCE for a player, when their side is already this good.. I'd be playing hard ball.

No, he doesn’t have the skill set to actually enhance this side.. his intercept marking isn’t needed..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tim English plays like this for a finals team. Imagine how he would've been playing for a bottom 4 team :$ bullet dodged
The only people who really wanted Tim English are people who don’t watch footy and just look at Fantasy scores.

Mitchell really is a genius coach.. a side with three club potatoes playing in the spine in chol and frost are about to get down to the last 6 probably the final 4….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Just further evidence Eagles only won in 2018 because of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he doesn’t have the skill set to actually enhance this side.. his intercept marking isn’t needed..

homer simpson GIF

DO YOU WANT PICK 12 OR NOT CAMPAIGNER

97k in the house for a nothing matchup tonight in Vic. You know the answer.
They get 97k+ to any GF

I reckon they'd love 1 non Vic side so that state all "tune in" to once again watch their side get pumped

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sometimes all you need is one trick, if it's a really good trick.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe you said something similar about Collingwood the year before last, and they carried on their merry way the next year to a premiership

Well put.

I seem to place far too much faith in coaching stocks to recognise what teams are actually doing.

You're correct, I was disparaging of Collingwood - was of the opinion that such a back half gameplan was not sustainable and would be found out in finals. The acquisition of T.Mitchell and transition of N.Daicos to more onball certainly improved them around contest, but will admit I was proven wrong on that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back