Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine yourself at the end of round 5 being told by future you that

A) the hawks would win a final and would start favourites against Port in a semi final in Adelaide
B) Rory Lobb would be one of the bulldogs best in a losing final as a key defender

You’d think future you would be crazy.

And yet people still try to predict how teams will be travelling in 5 years time in this game

A good game plan, bit of confidence and momentum and literally anything can happen

Every year people get excited about the winner of the game between the shit kickers. Bulldogs the exception but usually they get belted the next week.
True but they get to play a mentally weak football team next week. They are as good a chance as anyone next week the Hawks.

Eh, good on the Hawks.

Goes to show what a young side with the right attitude can do. Also shows how quick things can turn (maybe good signs for us?)

Also feel they are the 2018 Melbourne, young with all the momentum (and media gushing), but will get found out in the next week or two. Not quite there year this year but building nicely

True but they get to play a mentally weak football team next week. They are as good a chance as anyone next week the Hawks.

Hawks form at the Adelaide Oval - 2024

R5 vs Collingwood - lost by 5 points

R11 vs Port Adelaide - lost by 1 point

R21 vs Adelaide - won by 66 points

Eh, good on the Hawks.

Goes to show what a young side with the right attitude can do. Also shows how quick things can turn (maybe good signs for us?)

Also feel they are the 2018 Melbourne, young with all the momentum (and media gushing), but will get found out in the next week or two. Not quite there year this year but building nicely

Yeah, I’ve been thinking of the similarities between the 2018 Melbourne and the Hawks this year

It’s why I wouldn’t mind having their F1 because Melbourne shat the bed in 2019

Every year people get excited about the winner of the game between the shit kickers. Bulldogs the exception but usually they get belted the next week.
Port might cease to exist after next week. It will be ugly, the Hawks will annihilate them.

Genuinely considering putting a few bucks on them to win by 100+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, good on the Hawks.

And 2019 Melbourne did….exactly what the Hawks will do next year.

Well not quite that bad.

But I’ll wear it if they’re anything better than fringe finalists next year. Regression to the mean coming in a big way, please please please get that future first rounder in the door. Pick 7-12, thanks.

The Dogs just fell off a cliff after qtr time, along with their skills and footy smarts.
A 6th placed side? Sheesh. It's a final ffs, turned to mush...
Cats v. Hawks?

Port to knock off Hawks

then a classic win v GWS or Syd in the Prelim

then redemption win v Cats at the G in the GF

then Kenny gets his Alberton statue

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Or Kenny goes out in straight sets gets sacked and becomes WCE next coach ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Or Kenny goes out in straight sets gets sacked and becomes WCE next coach ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
family guy vomit GIF

No thanks. Can't see Port winning but Ken should be a non starter.

crazy stuff happens sometimes

Crows in 98 got flogged by the dees then everything clicked and luck flowed

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did you even watch them last night?

Their key forwards are Dixon and Ratugolea, and they also have Narkle, McEntee, Jones, Francis Evans, Mead, BZT and Burgoyne running around. Butters looks injured and Rozee saves his worst for finals. On top of that they have Hinkley coaching them....They're stuffed

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back