Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell came across as a hypocritical flog.

He's encouraged his team to play as a Gen Z reflection of himself. He could at least walk the walk with premierships and a Brownlow after doing his jabby jab sledge etc.

He coaches the most punchable team in the comp. And now he's sooking that someone chirped back?

**** off Mitchell you dickhead. You reap what you sow.

Hope other teams.starting getting under Hawthorn's skin and they completely melt down.
Fair summary

Comment not directly at Port, but saying they will play the Swans in 2 weeks is massively disrespectful to the opponent you have to beat first.

Ginnivan got ahead of himself, and it backfired.

Did he or was he just being cheeky?

Score was 3 points - hawks and ginnivan hardly played like they got ahead of themselves.

They're all in the wrong/right and I hate them all equally.

- Ginnipig is a flog and should, but won't learn a lesson about humility and sportsmanship.

- Kenneth is a flog who was one missed shot from Sicily away from coaching Harry Barnett next year. At least he apologized basically immediately.

- Sicily is a flog for firstly missing the shot, then carrying on with Ken when he should've just clapped back once and focussed on Bruest being chaired off.

- Mitchell is a flog for leaving us, but then for being a total hypocrite and acting like Ginnipig is a saint and Ken is the antichrist for doing what he did. Arguably Mitchell is the worst of the lot in this case. Had the chance to be an adult about it after the fact, like Ken did, but still threw some fuel on the whole thing and made himself look like Brad Scott after a high tackle.

Barrass could've turned the game. He'd have held Georgiadis goalless whilst kicking 6 himself. Pity 🎻

Comment not directly at Port, but saying they will play the Swans in 2 weeks is massively disrespectful to the opponent you have to beat first.

Ginnivan got ahead of himself, and it backfired.
It's not like he doesn't have form for this...

Anyone remember the comment he made about West Coast the week before Collingwood played us, and got spanked?

Hope other teams start getting under Hawthorn's skin and they completely melt down.

If Sicily is around they wouldn't have to do much. Legit angriest campaigner in the league.

GatoradeSam said:
“We have a very young player who was having some very aggressive words said to him by a much older man, who’s been in the game for a long time."

I hope Ginnivan is okay. My prayers are with him and his family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Sydney win against Port that would be some turn around for them. Flogged by 112 last time they played. Would probably be a first I'd imagine, to win against them in a final after losing like that.

If Sydney win against Port that would be some turn around for them. Flogged by 112 last time they played. Would probably be a first I'd imagine, to win against them in a final after losing like that.

Our 180 against the Demons between R22 and the prelim in 2018 was over 80 pts but doing it with over 110pts would be pretty wild. Guess we'll see if there's any truth to Swans doing a heavy training block at the end of the season and thus dropping a few games trying to set themselves up for finals instead.

Did he or was he just being cheeky?

Score was 3 points - hawks and ginnivan hardly played like they got ahead of themselves.
ok with the ginnivan on social media, put it out there - can't say we will probably loose. But don't get all fragile and emotional with a like response.

On reflection I was impressed with the pies character after the heart breaking 18 GF loss to us (players and supporters at the ground). Hawks fell way behind that bench mark.

I think the end of the game last night was wonderfully hilarious. The poor old Vic media have spent all season defending Ken from the nasty hordes at Port and now they have to turn on him themselves.
Garbage comments form Lewis and coy about the game being over so comments cease. They are still hyperventilating them selves. Ginnivan comments in fun or what ever was days after the game. Hypocrites. The theatre goes on.

Former Hawthorn players Luke Hodge, Jordan Lewis and Shaun Burgoyne led the criticism of Hinkley in their roles as TV commentators.

Animated GIF

Remember when Luke Hodge was serving a September suspension for wrapping Wingard around the point post, and got caught drunk driving?

Remember this happened two weeks after Hawks assistant coach Brett Ratten lost his son to a drunk driver?

Remember when the club took no action against him, their standard setting captain, for it?

Anyway, just going to quickly log on and read what he thought of an on field spat…

oh my…

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back