Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some wanted us to recruit him.......

Former Richmond Tigers star Sydney Stack to face court over serious driving charges
Former Richmond footy player Sydney Stack will face court next month over a raft of serious driving charges, including drink driving without a licence.
The Herald Sun can reveal the recently delisted Stack will face the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on February 1 for a mention hearing relating to six charges including drink driving, unlicensed driving and driving an unregistered vehicle.

The former Tiger has also been charged with two counts of entering an intersection against a red traffic light.
Super talent but Tundrawolf knew miles before the draft Freo had no interest.

I saw on a St Kilda thread recently one of their hopeful posters had Sydey Stack in their line-up for Round 1 against us. (top of page 11 in their thread). Was there some talk about St Kilda possibly looking at him training to give him a lifeline back into the AFL via pre-season list addition. Stocker is the one I thought they could be interested in.

Last edited:
If Richmond can't tame him, no-one can. Looks like he is/was going come home and play in the WAFL for the Demons.

Drink driving, running two red lights, with no licence, in an unregistered vehicle. Stupid. Could be looking at more jail time with his record.

Last edited:

He's talented but I'm not sure he ever showed us that he's anything above average at AFL level tbh.

Not sure where he'd play if he played for us for example. Peel I reckon.

How stupid can you be?

Griffin Logue since making his decision to join lolNorf

This Is Fine GIF

I don't blame him for a second but he did the horrible years with us, seems he is in for some more with them.

Griffin Logue since making his decision to join lolNorf

This Is Fine GIF

I don't blame him for a second but he did the horrible years with us, seems he is in for some more with them.

But he'll have more money in the bank. That's what matters to some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bryce Cotton is honestly WOW! I understand he is short and prob the reason why it did not work out for him in the NBA but he is sooooo much better than all the NBL players x 100% I am not even that into basketball but this guy has started to make me watch the Wildcats!! I was yelling and screaming tonight at the TV as if i was at a Freo game when the Cats played the Kings and he started it all!! I tell ya what that’s the kind of player that gets you watching the game if not a fan of the sport.

Last edited:
Jake Stringer involved in a teammate scuffle. Least surprising headline of pre season. What’s surprsing is that there hasn’t been more scuffles given his personality and ego.
Essendon players having a fight at training might be the best thing to ever happen them. I’d be thrilled if I was a bombers fan.
They didn’t show much fight last season so it’s still a big improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back