Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ball movement and spread is another level. I am not sure we have this level yet.

Underdone and still Hawkins and Cameron are game changers. I would think Geelong have too much up front to lose this un less injuries have more of a say. Looks like a top four clash.

Ball movement and spread is another level. I am not sure we have this level yet.

Underdone and still Hawkins and Cameron are game changers. I would think Geelong have too much up front to lose this un less injuries have more of a say. Looks like a top four clash.
I think we match it with both these teams. We're definitely in the mix. Don't look at pre-season games as a whole for that comparison, if you look at the first 15 mins of the Adelaide game and moments in the Port game, we have that. We also have a different look team going into round one from those two. I'm excited.

They missed Walsh badlyIMHO. I Am a Big fan of Walsh . Still rate him the best player in his first year I have seen in the last decade , And that includes Daicos.
Nobody has gone close to Rowell in his first year.
Unfortunately he only lasted 3 games, but the impact he had in those games. Dare I say, they were Barlow-esque.
He hasn't gone on with it, upon return

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M Cox really should have got done for dissent there. Absolutely loses the plot every time a call goes against him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Collingwood defence pretty questionable, how was Cameron just hanging out by himself in meters of space without a KPD near him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back