Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be playing this way. But to fully execute, we need to have powerful midfielders. Pendlebury, De Goey and Crisp are brutes. All we have is Brodie who plays on limited minutes.

It's not until Erasmus, Johnson and O'Driscoll can assert themselves that we will be a flag contender. Could be many years away.

Pies are also quite old and battle hardened. They have 14 players over 27 in their best 22 (and 10 over 29). We are an incredibly young team in comparison and I have no idea why many people were thining prior to round 1 that we should be contending this year.
You say this but Fyfe is banished from the midfield and the other two too Peel.
Do you think this would be the case at the Pies?
Then you have Amiss, Sturt, Emmett, but we will stick with Fyfe winning the
Coleman.

You say this but Fyfe is banished from the midfield and the other two too Peel.
Do you think this would be the case at the Pies?
Then you have Amiss, Sturt, Emmett, but we will stick with Fyfe winning the
Coleman.
Do you think Fyfe's body can still be Nat Fyfe?

Do you think Fyfe's body can still be Nat Fyfe?
Not full time, but the game rotates players, which creates different dynamics.
He is getting belted just as much forward, if anything it’s the hardest position to play at Freo.
No one can be happy with our midfield, wing, or forward ATM, it’s not going to take
us anywhere.

Lol at some of these, "I can't see anyone beating them at any point this season. 83 points in one half of football - wow!" comments!
Premierships aren't won in frickin' March people!

Melbourne were untouchable until a bunch of misfits on a 2 match losing streak knocked them over at the G last year.

It's definitely way too early to call

Melbourne were untouchable until a bunch of misfits on a 2 match losing streak knocked them over at the G last year.

It's definitely way too early to call

Geelong lost to both the Hawks and funnily enough the Saints in the first half of the year as well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back