Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah takes the expectation off watching this. We aren’t getting near this level anytime soon without some decent forwards & some tweaking of strategy.

Notice they mentioned Collingwood are happy leaving 6 players ahead of the ball at all times so they’re always ready to attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah takes the expectation off watching this. We aren’t getting near this level anytime soon without some decent forwards & some tweaking of strategy.

Notice they mentioned Collingwood are happy leaving 6 players ahead of the ball at all times so they’re always ready to attack.
People writing the Magpies off for this season simply due to winning a lot of very close games last year as if it was somehow a bad thing for them moving forward is so funny.

Anyone that actually watched them play would have realised they are good side on paper that is very well coached.

I'm in two minds. I remember when everyone was laughing at the idea of us getting Mihocek saying he was no good.

I think he is good, but he is complimented by Collingwood's frantic pace. I reckon he would struggle in our fwd line.

I'm trying to think of any fwd in the competition that would do well in our fwd line.

100% agree that we don't have top shelf forwards but I honestly don't think that's our problem.

Kern is back in full effect.

Can't say it yet obviously given we're only 1 and a bit rounds in but it's shaping to be an inconsistent season across the board. A fair few teams will have the capacity to beat anyone but also drop a few sitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back