Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where did I read today King comparing Gold Coast to Brisbane 2 years before they won their first of the threepeat? Does he think no-one can remember actual things that happened, or is he so sloppy he just remembers things that happened (right in front of him because was playing at the time) in whatever manner that suits him?

A reminder of Brisbane's lead in to the 2001 flag -

1996: Prelim final
1997: Elimination final
1998: Last
1999: Prelim final
2000: Semi final

So no David, Gold Coasts' never having made the finals, in fact having only finished as high as 12th twice, kind of makes them the opposite of Brisbane in 1999.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dalgleish was the one that called the HTB call on Yeo...

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

The Suns had 50 more marks than the Saints but still lost.

50. What an indictment of the Hardwick game plan.
Those extra 50 marks were for a net gain of -6 meters. Every time they get the ball in the back half they chip it 15.8 meters sideways. No real method or advantage as they never move it quickly from there & the Saints gave it to them.

I wanted the Eagles to win so they get a pick around 4 or 5 not 1 2 or 3.
I want they're pick this year to be not super star material.
This way when the old blokes retire they have less super stars.
They are tanking there is no doubt in my mind, they are the best cheats out of any club bar mb Carlton.
Fremantle has more first rounders.
Only option is trade their top players, which they can’t because Gaff and Yeo are free agents.
Only one really is Barass.

Honestly. Would trade Reid for 3 first rounders and futures easily.
They ****ed their list management by going after Kelly. Honestly stupid

Where did I read today King comparing Gold Coast to Brisbane 2 years before they won their first of the threepeat? Does he think no-one can remember actual things that happened, or is he so sloppy he just remembers things that happened (right in front of him because was playing at the time) in whatever manner that suits him?

A reminder of Brisbane's lead in to the 2001 flag -

1996: Prelim final
1997: Elimination final
1998: Last
1999: Prelim final
2000: Semi final

So no David, Gold Coasts' never having made the finals, in fact having only finished as high as 12th twice, kind of makes them the opposite of Brisbane in 1999.
At best they are Brisbane mid 1995

What's with Norf fans claiming LDU was always going to be a slow burn?

I'm sure I remember the lead up to the draft was how he was the most ready made player and would impact year 1. I remember that because of all the clowns from Norf who came on here saying how silly Freo were for picking Brayshaw.

Now it looks like LDU is looking for a trade?

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Never change Norf.

What's with Norf fans claiming LDU was always going to be a slow burn?

I'm sure I remember the lead up to the draft was how he was the most ready made player and would impact year 1. I remember that because of all the clowns from Norf who came on here saying how silly Freo were for picking Brayshaw.

Now it looks like LDU is looking for a trade?

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Never change Norf.
I'm pretty sure there was a 'Thanks Fremantle' thread thanking us for not taking LDU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back