Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're is still this belief over there that Cook will come onboard as CEO, and Clarko will follow as coach.
But just in case the have Giansiracusa in the back shed.

I mean, if it all happens, good on them. But how anyone could have faith in that club right is extraordinary. And I thought we were the biggest martyrs and buyers of hope there was

Carlton are in massive need of selling hope and good news to their members.

Great time for Cerra to up his contract from $700,000 x4 to backended $850,000 x 6.

Then getting it done with pick #6, #25 and their 2022 1st for Cerra and our 2022 2nd.

Then we trade their #25 and our #27 for the Bulldog's #15.

Meaning we turn Cerra, #27 and a future 2nd into #6, #15 and a future first.

Carlton guaranteed finals and brownlow medalist for the next six years.

Carlton are in massive need of selling hope and good news to their members.

Great time for Cerra to up his contract from $700,000 x4 to backended $850,000 x 6.

Then getting it done with pick #6, #25 and their 2022 1st for Cerra and our 2022 2nd.

Then we trade their #25 and our #27 for the Bulldog's #15.

Meaning we turn Cerra, #27 and a future 2nd into #6, #15 and a future first.

Carlton guaranteed finals and brownlow medalist for the next six years.
They can also chuck in Mckay and we can have our Chris Judd trade

They're is still this belief over there that Cook will come onboard as CEO, and Clarko will follow as coach.

I mean, if it all happens, good on them. But how anyone could have faith in that club right is extraordinary. And I thought we were the biggest martyrs and buyers of hope there was
The other rumour is that Scott comes too.

Oh no! Great CEO, Great Coach they'll finally get their act together 😱 I was comfortable with them being a self sabotaging club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven May just did his hammy. Brutal timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back