Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2022, part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is also a strong possibility Luke is setting himself up with an investment property that he can move into once his career is over.
Several WA born players have done that same thing well before they have returned home.
Nice that he could be a neighbour one day though!

Looking at the games this week a a decent amount of them have the possibility to shake up the top 4/8 race

Freo/Rich Freo need to win for top 4 and Rich need to win for top 8

Geel/Port Geelong win and we all but secure top 4 Port win they give themselves a minor chance at finals but mostly pride

Bris/GCS Brisbane win helps secure top 4 GCS win gives them a minor hope at top 8 but mostly pride

WB/Melb Win for Melb all but secures top 4 Win for the Dogs gives them a chance at top 8

Rest of the games still can shake up the top 4/8 but is only for one of the teams in them.

Looking at the games this week a a decent amount of them have the possibility to shake up the top 4/8 race

Freo/Rich Freo need to win for top 4 and Rich need to win for top 8

Geel/Port Geelong win and we all but secure top 4 Port win they give themselves a minor chance at finals but mostly pride

Bris/GCS Brisbane win helps secure top 4 GCS win gives them a minor hope at top 8 but mostly pride

WB/Melb Win for Melb all but secures top 4 Win for the Dogs gives them a chance at top 8

Rest of the games still can shake up the top 4/8 but is only for one of the teams in them.
I genuinely think (I promise it's not just hope) that Freo will knock off Richmond tonight and Bulldogs at Marvel are a red hot chance against Melbourne in their current form.

That would make the battle for 8th...spicy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was surplus to requirements, he's had a great year at his new home - isn't it a bit pathetic to make a comment like this? Lest we get people on the other side of the argument commenting on each of his 20 odd mostly decent possessions a game.
What's pathetic is his hair. I thought the Dogs were the only deluded, big enough bunch of absolute w@nkers to have players looking like that.

What's pathetic is his hair. I thought the Dogs were the only deluded, big enough bunch of absolute w@nkers to have players looking like that.

I still don't understand what correlation a hair cut has with ability.

Granted, there's haircuts out there that I wouldn't go for, but I just don't see the relevance in footy.

Sure, I wouldn't go with his particular style, but then I find it no more unusual than whatever it is that Draper's rocking, or Dusty, or a lot of players in the AFL atm.

The AFL is full of weird haircuts imo. At least the man bun is gone.

That said Cataholic I agree that it has nothing to do with ability. Used to do my head in when that weird guy with an obsessive C. Guthrie hatred who used to post here would suggest that Guth's on-field shortcomings were related to a) his haircut, b) his shoes and c) his part-time job at Cold Rock. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back