Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Clarkson goes to the Suns, has a similar list to what they have at the moment + some top draft picks and then proceeds to finish bottom 2-3 for a couple years. Then what?

They'll probably sign him for a few more years.

The Suns & GWS won't be going anywhere.

Think 50 year plan, not a 5, 10 or even 20 year plan.

It's why Dew had been kept on for 2022....a caretaker if you will.

I wonder if Cerra to Melbourne is the real deal. Would certainly complicate any potential trade.

Don't think so. I'm pretty sure he's over the line at Carlton.

I wonder if Cerra to Melbourne is the real deal. Would certainly complicate any potential trade.
Can't see Freo wanting future picks or any of Melbourne's hand-offs.

I couldn't say this out loud but I'm hoping for Cats and Port victories in the Prelims.

Cats so we get pick 16(pre bids) instead of 17/18 in the draft.

Port because I couldn't stand the mental anguish and the Lions what ifs with the Dogs making the Grand Final.
Pretty much where I’m at.

I couldn't say this out loud but I'm hoping for Cats and Port victories in the Prelims.

Cats so we get pick 16(pre bids) instead of 17/18 in the draft.

Port because I couldn't stand the mental anguish and the Lions what ifs with the Dogs making the Grand Final.

I also want everyone to have to watch port fail to beat Geelong who spend most of the game chipping the ball around uselessly.

The complete non-surprise that Tom McDonald is an anti-vaxxer makes backing geelong tomorrow relatively easy to do, despite the fact that it'd mean success for Jeremy Cameron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Dawson requested a trade to South Australia. Pretty big loss for the Swans, he's a young star.

Jordan Dawson requested a trade to South Australia. Pretty big loss for the Swans, he's a young star.

Swans must have known he was leaving which allowed them to give Parker a better deal. Hopefully he goes to the Crows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back