Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cats, you have to admit albeit grudgingly that they are a bloody exceptional club, they have been written of by a lot of fans/pundits over the last decade or so but they just keep on keeping on, we are aspiring to be a consistent contending club like them.

The Cats, you have to admit albeit grudgingly that they are a bloody exceptional club, they have been written of by a lot of fans/pundits over the last decade or so but they just keep on keeping on, we are aspiring to be a consistent contending club like them.

I will only believe their demise at the end of two seasons outside of the 8!

Regarding umpires in one of the matches, Port and WC I think there w as a clear holding the ball.Both sides reset and the winner of the Free kick went to take his kick when the players suddenly realized that the umpire had not blown his whistle and it was play on.
Highly amusing but farcical at the same time.

He really comes across as a level headed guy here, really hard to understand what happened last year, clearly an element of a media beat up to it (when isn't it?)
if cornes and king stopped talking about it the only group that would care anymore would be the loony bin that is the north bigfooty board

For the melts and entertainment on their board I would love to see the Saints destroy the Blues today.

The morbid side of me would like to see the Kangaroos beat the Suns.

Crows will massacre the Hawks and I am Meh on both sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if cornes and king stopped talking about it the only group that would care anymore would be the loony bin that is the north bigfooty board

"Port star" is a term that makes you do a double take.

I’m 95 per cent on board with the defence of him. I just wish they’d stop calling it a ‘courageous’ decision to come home. It’s an odd thing to call it after a year and it just inflames the issue.
You can argue it was courageous. He knew it was going to be unpopular with fans and the AFL community and did it anyway. outside of that sometimes it does take courage to admit it isn’t working and move it is often times easier to put up with a current situation.

You can argue it was courageous. He knew it was going to be unpopular with fans and the AFL community and did it anyway. outside of that sometimes it does take courage to admit it isn’t working and move it is often times easier to put up with a current situation.
In this case it was easier to throw in the towel and go home.

How does a player “protect” themselves when we have a 360 degree game? Crab walk while running, constantly rolling like a ball, slither? ****ed if I know how. Anyone have any tips?

St Kilda v Charlie Curnow at the moment

Blues structure has fallen down today.

Rely on too few to do too much.

There is no dare and taking the game on even in final quarter. Not sure what was the plan there, never did switch play or stretching the zone in front of them. Really weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back