Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

N.Daicos influence in matches is going to be decided by oppo coaches. So far they seem to have not put too much scrutiny on him or they would be tagging him. Interesting to see how long that lasts.

Daicos Best on Ground by a country mile. Can our Ashcroft reach these highs in 2nd year?
Ashcroft was already arguably BOG once already this year

I worry a little about our guys not getting enough exposure to this sort of crowd at the MCG.

It gives you wings when you're going well but when the tide turns as it did for the Dons the energy just seems to drain away.

Mind you that was a big choke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been critical of Daicos stat padding but even half the possessions and 2 goals is a return I'd take from Zorko, Coleman or anyone else outside of our forward line. How lucky are we to watch what will hopefully be a wonderful duel over the next 10+ years between Daicos and Ashcroft, not to mention a host of other elite talent coming through.

N.Daicos influence in matches is going to be decided by oppo coaches. So far they seem to have not put too much scrutiny on him or they would be tagging him. Interesting to see how long that lasts.
He’s already been tagged two or three times this season, it just doesn’t seem to stop him, and the opposition coach has pulled the tag at half time each time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back