Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Keays 3 votes.

Instrumental

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how Jon Ralph said Nate Caddy hit on Dawson that saw him go off for a bit that accidents happen in footy. This guy is such a VFL suck it’s not funny.
Also funny that the Essendon fella has every right to contest/soccer the ball but the GC player who just got suspended doesn’t have the right to chase a loose ball.

Also funny that the Essendon fella has every right to contest/soccer the ball but the GC player who just got suspended doesn’t have the right to chase a loose ball.
And it’s now been reported that Caldwell passed all concussion tests and is fine for next week, in turn you’d think Keays is right given he didn’t pin both arms and NOW, Dawson has failed his concussion test and will miss next week and yet Ralph said accidents happen.

So now that it’s a VFL player that concussed an opponent, Ralph is nowhere to be seen and not calling for weeks unlike all the interstate players.

He’s such a bias campaigner.

And it’s now been reported that Caldwell passed all concussion tests and is fine for next week, in turn you’d think Keays is right given he didn’t pin both arms and NOW, Dawson has failed his concussion test and will miss next week and yet Ralph said accidents happen.

So now that it’s a VFL player that concussed an opponent, Ralph is nowhere to be seen and not calling for weeks unlike all the interstate players.

I just checked out his Twitter page. He’s such a ****.

If my tin foil hat theory is correct, then someone will be cited for Dawson’s concussion. The AFL can’t have “accidents causing concussion” anymore. We shall see.

The Keays incident didn't seem to have a secondary sling action, but did have a "driving force" into the ground. I expect him to be sighted and maybe only get 2 weeks (intentional, medium impact, high).

The Caddy incident would have to be a suspension as well. He has basically just plowed through him, elected to bump and got him high. I suspect he will also get 2 weeks (careless, high impact, high). The careless grading will be the VFL discount.

Those views are looking at the incidents through last week's MRO decisions, not my personal views on if they should be suspensions or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back