Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez what a croc of shite. Gerard and Tom Morris just interviewed Michael Christian and he still maintains that Charlie and Toby should have been suspended three weeks and refuses to acknowledge Duggan’s role in the incident. All decisions signed off by Laura Kane and Stephen Meade, two morons who barely know anything about the game.

Geez what a croc of shite. Gerard and Tom Morris just interviewed Michael Christian and he still maintains that Charlie and Toby should have been suspended three weeks and refuses to acknowledge Duggan’s role in the incident. All decisions signed off by Laura Kane and Stephen Meade, two morons who barely know anything about the game.
I listened to it as well and one thing that Christian mentioned in passing that didn't get a follow up was he admitted Charlie didn't technically pin both arms, one of Duggan's arms was just caught up and trapped in the contest.

I listened to it as well and one thing that Christian mentioned in passing that didn't get a follow up was he admitted Charlie didn't technically pin both arms, one of Duggan's arms was just caught up and trapped in the contest.
I know most are probably sick of me banging on about it but I’ve consumed a lot of AFL content this week from print, radio and all footy shows and not once have I heard a talking head even raise Duggan contributed to the incident or that he pulled Cameron towards and tried lifting and twisting / throwing Cameron off him unsuccessfully. It was plain as day on that side on angle and not once have I heard it raised yet Christian again used this morning that Cameron drove Duggan down. Christian is just wrong and the fact the Kane and Meade ticked off on it says to me that they have a narrative they’re sticking to and deliberately ignoring the factual elements of the incident but the fact no one else has said it in any medium really has me questioning why.

No doubt about it fam... The Hodges are now absolutely Brisbane people.

No Hawthorn person would ever stick up for Essendon 👇

This chat was a great example of why King should never be let anywhere near a modern day coaches box and should stay in the basement with the rest of the stats nerds.

Hodge on the hand must be getting sick of having to deal with fools and should be ready to join our coaching ranks. The natural successor.

I know most are probably sick of me banging on about it but I’ve consumed a lot of AFL content this week from print, radio and all footy shows and not once have I heard a talking head even raise Duggan contributed to the incident or that he pulled Cameron towards and tried lifting and twisting / throwing Cameron off him unsuccessfully. It was plain as day on that side on angle and not once have I heard it raised yet Christian again used this morning that Cameron drove Duggan down. Christian is just wrong and the fact the Kane and Meade ticked off on it says to me that they have a narrative they’re sticking to and deliberately ignoring the factual elements of the incident but the fact no one else has said it in any medium really has me questioning why.
You could bet your last dollar it would have been a completely different narrative from the media buffoons if the exact same tackle and result was performed by the likes of Nick Daicos, Patrick Cripps or Marcus Bomtempelli.

You could bet your last dollar it would have been a completely different narrative from the media buffoons if the exact same tackle and result was performed by the likes of Nick Daicos, Patrick Cripps or Marcus Bomtempelli.
Oh absolutely. Christian is so bias it isn’t funny and he isn’t even close to being impartial.

I know most are probably sick of me banging on about it but I’ve consumed a lot of AFL content this week from print, radio and all footy shows and not once have I heard a talking head even raise Duggan contributed to the incident or that he pulled Cameron towards and tried lifting and twisting / throwing Cameron off him unsuccessfully. on

Jordan Lewis did on AFL360 when he, Reiwoldt, Montagna and King? were sitting over on the couch talking about it to Robbo and Whately....I forget what night it was.

..said exactly what you have said. I clapped my hands when he said it, because like you I was getting frustrated that no-one had mentioned that side of the argument.

This chat was a great example of why King should never be let anywhere near a modern day coaches box and should stay in the basement with the rest of the stats nerds.

Hodge on the hand must be getting sick of having to deal with fools and should be ready to join our coaching ranks. The natural successor.
Thought King took the points to be honest. Totally owned Hodge on the Kelly/Langford discussion.

Who we going for this arvo?

Suns win good for our immediate ladder prospects.

But a Suns win will also have me even more concerned about next week than I already am!

Suns losing probably better for us so we face a deflated Suns next week. A win sets up a huge Q clash. Biggest ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Abbey's one ... If the Gold Coast played their first final as an elimination away agains GWS ... would the Giants get the QC1 treatment or would GWS get more favourable treatment due to being closer to the 'heartland'?

Jordan Lewis did on AFL360 when he, Reiwoldt, Montagna and King? were sitting over on the couch talking about it to Robbo and Whately....I forget what night it was.

..said exactly what you have said. I clapped my hands when he said it, because like you I was getting frustrated that no-one had mentioned that side of the argument.
This is it here.

Ben King missing everything today. No doubt getting all this rubbish out the road today so he can nail them from everywhere next week 🤦

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back