Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

EFA you flog.

Election 2016 Im Going To Murder You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

McKay out with concussion and Carlton likely to get punished for not getting him off earlier
Strange scenario this, he stayed on ground for what 5 minutes after then kicked a goal. He went down for a test after kicking a goal but did not get ruled out. Maybe i am a pessimist but maybe carlton thought we will be in more trouble if we rule him out after keeping him on the ground for so long. I am probably completely wrong but just the side in me that has no trust or faith in stuff going on in AFL footy at moment.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe cat Maynard only got a fine for elbowing Gini in a fend. How many of his 9 lives have expired?
On a serious note from myself this is where lost complete faith in this whole system. People can receive concussion in a legitimate tackle and cop 3 weeks yes 3 weeks but intentional raising of elbows and deliberate contact to the face and cop fines and 1 week. NFI im afraid.

Still just find it unbelievable that Collingwood could finish 13th. And not have their first pick

Get pretty annoyed by those using the bath water analogy but here’s where it fits

They gave up...
21 year old Ginnivan (who is a blight on the competition but actually has talent) for effectively nothing
Their first rounder this year
For a 26 year old worse version of Ginnivan
If their season continues to implode from here it is going to be a tough pill to swallow that you're one of the oldest lists in the comp with no draft hand and very limited promising youf.

They gave up...
21 year old Ginnivan (who is a blight on the competition but actually has talent) for effectively nothing
If their season continues to implode from here it is going to be a tough pill to swallow that you're one of the oldest lists in the comp with no draft hand and very limited promising youf.
That Shultz trade is looking very bad.

I actually think Shultz is a decent player. He was pretty good at Freo and can see him still having several good years of football. But this was a terrible set of trades and the poor guy is probably going to cop it from the Pies fans

Ginnivan really came out of that whole debacle on top.

Won a flag, left under shit circumstances to his childhood followed club where he is flourishing and everyone loves him. Topped off by a BOG performance against the Pies on Saturday in a young team that’s going to be contending for some time to come.

Ginnivan really came out of that whole debacle on top.

Won a flag, left under shit circumstances to his childhood followed club where he is flourishing and everyone loves him. Topped off by a BOG performance against the Pies on Saturday in a young team that’s going to be contending for some time to come.
Doesn’t make me like him any more.😉

They gave up...
Pendlebury(37 next season), Sidebottom(34), Howe(34) Cox(33)... Elliott, Mihocek, Mitchell(32).

Magpies could have a serious cliff coming.

Pendlebury(37 next season), Sidebottom(34), Howe(34) Cox(33)... Elliott, Mihocek, Mitchell(32).

Magpies could have a serious cliff coming.
Here's hoping. Take Geelong with them also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back