Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a pretty good example of why Port fans might have an issue with Hinkley.

Only so much Kenny can do, they need to keep the faith and extend him

Which would essentially be a neutral venue for either prospective opponent unless Carlton get there and they'll be at the Blues home ground.

Cats still have a HGA at the MCG over interstate opponents.

They'd be bloody tough but I'd feel decent about our chances. But I doubt we will get past Syd/GWS (assuming we beat carlton).

Cats still have a HGA at the MCG over interstate opponents.

They'd be bloody tough but I'd feel decent about our chances. But I doubt we will get past Syd/GWS (assuming we beat carlton).
Same, we should beat Carlton but I don't see us getting past either of the NSW teams......if only we got to face Port. A lot for us to do to get to the GF but anything less based on who will likely get there and it really will be a wasted year of opportunities literally taken for granted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In very general terms if we play a good standard for long enough we can beat Geelong…we will not be fighting out of our weight division in any of these finals

You'd wonder how Kenny is going to get them up for next week especially if Butters is done.

Are they actually this bad ?
Had a Quick Look at the sack Ken thread on Ports board and I actually thought the same thing. None of them remotely think they’ll the beat whoever wins tomorrow night and I’ll admit, a lot will have to change if Port are to come close to either a confident Dogs or Hawks outfit after winning tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back