Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great job by Weitering keeping the corpse of Charlie Dixon quiet while not impacting any other contest.

I can't have weitering in the AA team when carlton's team defence is so poor and he spends his time just minding his own man and not trying to actually intercept the footy.

5 day break,5 day break 5 day break 5 day break, injuries , 5 day break.
Seriously though why was there only effective forward, Curnow taking marks on the wing then having noone to kick to.Did he think McKay and deKoning were playing?

Great job by Weitering keeping the corpse of Charlie Dixon quiet while not impacting any other contest.

I can't have weitering in the AA team when carlton's team defence is so poor and he spends his time just minding his own man and not trying to actually intercept the footy.
I keep thinking that. Hes almost a selfish defender. He is so focused on his own man that he actually adds very little beyond that. Easy to have a great shut down record when you do little else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My rough maths puts tonight's margin in the west at around 63 points. If Freo win by 63 points with an "average" level of scoring in the match, they'll go above us on the ladder.

If it's a lower scoring game overall, that margin can be lower. If it's a higher scoring game overall, that margin will need to be higher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back