Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Up until yesterday I was quite optimistic about our prospects particularly if we finished second.

There is now the very real prospect that we’ll get a Hawks or Dogs in week one of the finals and be out immediately. When we beat the Dogs they were nothing like they are now so I go in with no confidence.

Even if we say finish third or fourth, I can’t see us beating Swans in Sydney or Geelong in Melbourne and there’s no reason to suggest that we would in me view.

Shouldn’t that tell you something if 1 game could change your opinion so much?

I know they've got injuries etc, but feels to me like Voss won't last much longer as a coach. Like when he coached us, he really doesn't seem to offer much more than a 'stars or bust' gameplan.

Love the guy, but just doesn't have it as a coach.

Will lose by close to a 100 points loss the way it is going.

That would be about enough to drop them out of the 8 and have the Hawks come up, wouldnt it?

I can see us getting flogged by the Hawks first week of the damn finals...

Apart from Chris Scott our ex premiership Lions are having a pretty crappy weekend as coaches for the big Victorian sides .

Could get nasty for them .

Up until yesterday I was quite optimistic about our prospects particularly if we finished second.

There is now the very real prospect that we’ll get a Hawks or Dogs in week one of the finals and be out immediately. When we beat the Dogs they were nothing like they are now so I go in with no confidence.

Even if we say finish third or fourth, I can’t see us beating Swans in Sydney or Geelong in Melbourne and there’s no reason to suggest that we would in me view.
Like you, I am deeply disappointed in our game yesterday.
But if we are serious about being a premiership team, we need to be able able to beat any team anywhere.
If we can’t do that, we don’t deserve a flag.
If we are good enough, we can win.
And I still think we are good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like you, I am deeply disappointed in our game yesterday.
But if we are serious about being a premiership team, we need to be able able to beat any team anywhere.
If we can’t do that, we don’t deserve a flag.
If we are good enough, we can win.
And I still think we are good enough.

Nope we need to rely on not playing the Swans, Geelong, Bulldogs or Hawthorn if we are to win the premiership just like McIvor said

Adelaide could be our best friends in the last three rounds, they play the Dogs, Port and Sydney.
Particularly the Showdown, if they were to win that, we would be assured of a top 4 spot if we win our 2 games.

Carn Crows.

To make top 2 we would need Port, Cats and Giants to lose 1 of their remaining 2 games.

If James Sicily is not the best kick in the AFL i don't know who is. His kicks create so much damage considering they are like bullets over 50 metres. Not much air time in his kicks.

Adelaide could be our best friends in the last three rounds, they play the Dogs, Port and Sydney.
Adelaide are right up there with Freo for teams who are quite likely to win right up until the exact moment you actually need them to.

If James Sicily is not the best kick in the AFL i don't know who is. His kicks create so much damage considering they are like bullets over 50 metres. Not much air time in his kicks.

There’s probably a hand full of blokes like Sicily and I reckon we’ve got one of them. Kiddy Coleman is an artist with his left boot

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s probably a hand full of blokes like Sicily and I reckon we’ve got one of them. Kiddy Coleman is an artist with his left boot

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that’s one thing we have missed with Kiddy being out this year is his pin point 50m darts that just completely open up the play.
Zorko has been a fantastic replacement this year with his short kicking but it is Kiddy’s longer kicking out of the backline that we are really missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back