Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, they did replace Brodie Grundy with Tom Fullerton
What is kind of ironic for Tom (in hindsight of course) is that had he stayed, he actually would've played at least 5 or 6 games for the Lions I think, whereas MFC and Goodwin just haven't rated him despite all of there issues. Weird.

What is kind of ironic for Tom (in hindsight of course) is that had he stayed, he actually would've played at least 5 or 6 games for the Lions I think, whereas MFC and Goodwin just haven't rated him despite all of there issues. Weird.
I don't recall that we were looking to keep him at all to be honest, though I might just be projecting my opinion there.

I don't recall that we were looking to keep him at all to be honest, though I might just be projecting my opinion there.
He was out of contract this year after signing a 1 year extension for 2023 in 2022. Probably would've been delisted anyway.

I’ll admit I wasn’t an advocate for retaining Tom either, but for some reason I thought we’d have kept him on for another year but I say that with no conviction and he elected to try his luck elsewhere.

You Are Dumb Better Call Saul GIF

BT, your area of expertise is draft picks. Mine is crazy trades. Please cease and desist.

Who do we want to win Swans or Bombers
Maybe the Swans giving them a thrashing is my thoughts.
That way they should be out of finals calculations when we meet them next week.
Bombers for mine. Just to give us hope of another (back door) avenue to a top 4 spot.

Flight got delayed multiple times but hoping to get to the ground before the Swans are 10 goals up 😂🤦

Who do we want to win Swans or Bombers
Maybe the Swans giving them a thrashing is my thoughts.
That way they should be out of finals calculations when we meet them next week.
It would be peak Essendon for them to be in with a chance of making the eight in the final round and getting slaughtered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're Sydney really that good last week or were Collingwood just horrible?
I thought the game last Friday was of a pretty ordinary standard. And the little I've seen tonight (about half of the 2nd quarter) is of a similar, if not lower standard.

Mind you watching from the bottom tier is absolute balls. Unrecommend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back