Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I somewhat perversely hoped the Bummers might get up, just so our last game at home might have an "edge" to it.

Nup.

They're totally shot now, which is probably to our advantage.

If we can't dispose of these pretenders next week, we aren't serious contenders anyway

There are those who bemoan us taking Cam Rayner at Pick 1 in the 2017 draft

I wonder how the Bombers are feeling about taking McGrath at 1 in the 2016 draft that Clug somehow "slipped" to us at #3.

McGrath is a bog ordinary half back flanker and the #2 pick(Tarranto) that GWS fell over themselves to give us both Clug and Berry, is now playing for the spoon bound Tigers.

We made out like bandits in that 2016 draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast should go after GWS Peatling with a big bag of cash. Once Coniglio returns, he'll get bumped off inside mid. West Coast can make him midfielder no.1 and a long contract to pair him up with Harley.
Better choice than Jack Graham in my view. Peatling looks more dynamic.

Geelong have a salary cap?
Not really. Cameron must be playing for rookie wages I guess. In unrelated news Cameron must also be buying his 50th property somewhere in Australia. No connection at all.

West Coast should go after GWS Peatling with a big bag of cash. Once Coniglio returns, he'll get bumped off inside mid. West Coast can make him midfielder no.1 and a long contract to pair him up with Harley.
Better choice than Jack Graham in my view. Peatling looks more dynamic.
I can’t understand why you would offer Graham a 4 year contract. He is a good role player but is now injury prone and should be on a year by year contract.

I think Saints are interested in Peatling off memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back