Non-Lions Footy Season (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly every result the last few weeks has been to our disadvantage when it comes to the pick we get from Port, they keep winning and the teams we want to win too catch them on the ladder lose. Ah well, here's hoping they go out in straight sets.

Nearly every result the last few weeks has been to our disadvantage when it comes to the pick we get from Port, they keep winning and the teams we want to win too catch them on the ladder lose. Ah well, here's hoping they go out in straight sets.

Draft pick is a draft pick. Was always turning into Ballenden once Port weren't bottom 8, all irrelevant now really.

They aint gonna finish top 4.

I still reckon it will be a live pick.

That'd be really good if that happened. Don't think we'd take connor if he wasn't academy and I'd sleep better at night if we got 2 players that we needed before getting one that we probably don't.

Bruce getting a bit irritating these days - really getting a bit stale.
BT tries too hard. Just don't rate his football knowledge.
Wondering if we will get a Friday next season and how many wins we maybe need to win in order to earn one?
Perhaps we won't regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce reckons the Bombers will become everyone's second team.

He was being serious.
I've already started exploring transferring my GWS membership.

Bruce reckons the Bombers will become everyone's second team.

He was being serious.
This has been the narrative for 18 months. Driven by the AFL as part of the 'Forgive & Forget' process of rebuilding their strength & standing. Need those big clubs to prosper. 7 comms always happy to oblige in delivering the AFL's message.

I don't find Bruce as irritating as most AFL fans seem to, however, one thing that does annoy me is when he says "The old firm hey?" whenever guys like Hodge and Burgoyne link up or Lonergan/Taylor/Mackie or McVeigh/Kennedy/Jack. He says it way too often.

Yeh this Essendon asskissing is totally an agenda that the media is following for god knows what reason. Every article is treating them as if they are on the doorstep of a top 4 finish.

I don't find Bruce as irritating as most AFL fans seem to, however, one thing that does annoy me is when he says "The old firm hey?" whenever guys like Hodge and Burgoyne link up or Lonergan/Taylor/Mackie or McVeigh/Kennedy/Jack. He says it way too often.

Yep, along with 'Gee you really feel like the next goal is important dont you BT/Dennis/Basil??' like he is uttering something profound. Does it every close game.

Last edited:
Yeh this Essendon asskissing is totally an agenda that the media is following for god knows what reason. Every article is treating them as if they are on the doorstep of a top 4 finish.
I don't think Dave Culbert will ever get a job with fox footy, channel 7 or AFL house.

Did you hear Bruce last night saying (in a way only Bruce can do) 'Oh god, they are sooooo good to watch" after Bombers had kicked a goal.

It was sickening.....and not because he was talking about Essendon either. It was just...Bruce!:rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back