Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Futbolista for the recommendation. He was great here... good example of what AFL level Malakai might look like.

This performance is an example of how basic stats can be misleading. Malakai was super impactful in his second WAFL outing, prowling the ground level of the Subiaco forward line and causing chaos, often to the advantage of his team. He kicked a couple of goals, and could have contributed more if the territory battle hadn't been so significantly in Swan Districts favour which starved him of opportunities.

Awesome footage mate. Champion's defensive efforts answered a lot of questions I believe.

Shame about the stream.

I've sent them a message. I'm trying to get them to understand the "build it and they will come" theory.....but they don't seem to care and it's not as though they don't have enough adverts/sponsors to maybe buy some new 2024 technology cameras.

I just don't get it and I couldn't blame you for never making another WAFL video again this year.

Awesome footage mate. Champion's defensive efforts answered a lot of questions I believe.

Shame about the stream.

I've sent them a message. I'm trying to get them to understand the "build it and they will come" theory.....but they don't seem to care and it's not as though they don't have enough adverts/sponsors to maybe buy some new 2024 technology cameras.

I just don't get it and I couldn't blame you for never making another WAFL video again this year.
Its worth doing them anyway. I don't get any complaints really... I guess everyone understands the situation and for the most part just accepts it. If you're a west coast fan and excited by the thought of Malakai joining you next season you're going to watch the video anyway I think, regardless of the low res.

To be honest that's very gracious of you. But I'm tired of WA serving up crap streams. It doesn't help the players, it drives away fans, list makers and scouts and it makes content creation a nightmare.

Prolific output in this game from Moraes who managed to bag 5 goals along with his usual high possession count playing predominantly on ball with occasional stints forward. His forward craft has matured over the course of the season, he showed his capability as a lead/mark target and was especially dangerous at forward 50 stoppages getting on the move, collecting the ball off the tap and rapidly getting boot to ball to snap at goal. I'd still like to see him improve his consistency with his field kicking, but if he can continue to deliver like this he might find his draft stocks rising again after they slid a little in recent weeks.

Prolific output in this game from Moraes who managed to bag 5 goals along with his usual high possession count playing predominantly on ball with occasional stints forward. His forward craft has matured over the course of the season, he showed his capability as a lead/mark target and was especially dangerous at forward 50 stoppages getting on the move, collecting the ball off the tap and rapidly getting boot to ball to snap at goal. I'd still like to see him improve his consistency with his field kicking, but if he can continue to deliver like this he might find his draft stocks rising again after they slid a little in recent weeks.

Pretty ordinary Jets team on the weekend that said, best player Lucca Grego played VFL for the Kangaroos.

A fascinating watch as we saw some of the best and worst of Xavier in the one performance. Like all the Power team he struggled enormously with the intense Rebels pressure throughout the game but especially in the first half, a half in which the Power fell well behind on the scoreboard and I've never seen Lindsay miss so many targets. In the second half he tried to lift both himself and his team, and in doing so he made even more mistakes including giving away free kicks, but in spite of that his relentless attack on the contest inspired his teammates and they mounted a strong comeback that ultimately fell short.

The move of Travaglia into the middle continues with reasonable success. His intense competitiveness leads to him applying significant defensive pressure around contests and stoppage, and his high work rate allows him to find plenty of the footy on the spread. He's not as clean with his hands and incisive with his movement as other top line mids in the pool at this stage though, which leads to most of his work at stoppage being scrappy.

The move of Travaglia into the middle continues with reasonable success. His intense competitiveness leads to him applying significant defensive pressure around contests and stoppage, and his high work rate allows him to find plenty of the footy on the spread. He's not as clean with his hands and incisive with his movement as other top line mids in the pool at this stage though, which leads to most of his work at stoppage being scrappy.

Amiss: Goals.
Pendles: Sidestep.
S. Taylor: Glove.
Hotel: Travaglia.

Amiss: Goals.
Pendles: Sidestep.
S. Taylor: Glove.
Hotel: Travaglia.
Star Trek Applause GIF

Going back to catch up on an early season game that I'd skipped. This was probably Jagga's weakest game of the season, which is remarkable to say given he still stuffed the stat sheet like few others are capable of.

For the first block of game this season Jagga and Oakleigh were experimenting with him more as a forward, so watching this will give viewers an idea of what that might look like at AFL level if he plays in a similar role early in his career. I think its fair to say that he never really settled as a forward this season. He really started to hit peak form once that experiment was largely abandoned in favour of him moving back into the midfield full time, and he didn't really start to motor in this particular game until moved into the midfield in the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Armstrong is building a strong case to be the first key forward to have his name read out on draft night. Here we see his first game back in the Talent League after an injury layoff and a break to play school footy. Not a prolific outing possession wise, but he showed how dangerous he can be with the opportunities that come his way slotting 4 goals including the game winner on the siren after a typical demonstration of his lead/mark craft.

Just another powerful and damaging performance from Langford as we've become accustomed to this season. His Stingrays team are gathering pace heading into the business end of the season with 4 wins in their last 5 games and look as good a chance as any to challenge for the Talent League title.

Harry Armstrong is building a strong case to be the first key forward to have his name read out on draft night. Here we see his first game back in the Talent League after an injury layoff and a break to play school footy. Not a prolific outing possession wise, but he showed how dangerous he can be with the opportunities that come his way slotting 4 goals including the game winner on the siren after a typical demonstration of his lead/mark craft.

Be interested to see how recruiters rate Harry, personal experience with him is that he's very much a confidence player and when he drops his head can really go quiet and do some poor things on the field. Talent is undeniable though, when he's up and about he'd be the first pick of the KPP's for me.

Be interested to see how recruiters rate Harry, personal experience with him is that he's very much a confidence player and when he drops his head can really go quiet and do some poor things on the field. Talent is undeniable though, when he's up and about he'd be the first pick of the KPP's for me.
Thanks for that, always good to get some insight from someone that knows him. Do you feel its just a maturity thing and he'll grow out of it and become more consistent?

Berry's recent shift into the midfield has given draft watchers a lot to think about. He's not a prolific clearance winner at this stage, but his elite evasive skills allow him to navigate traffic from inside to out and convert stoppage wins by his team into damaging possessions. He still splits his time between midfield and his old forward role, and remains one of the most damaging players in this years pool inside the forward 50.

Top 10 for me , his game style will stand up at afl level

Another one I reckon you should take a look at is Cody Angove from WA

This is an awesome thread , good stuff noobermensch
Thanks mate, I try and post the ones that I think the guys on the club board draft threads will be interested in... I guess for Adelaide that's mostly been Draper. If you think people over there would interested in a broader range let me know.

Thanks for that, always good to get some insight from someone that knows him. Do you feel its just a maturity thing and he'll grow out of it and become more consistent?
I'm not too sure. I think he's a bit like the McKay brothers in that regard, they've certainly bridged the gap between their good and bad but even at 27 they both do some unbelievably dumb/bad stuff on field when their down on confidence. At their best they are out and out guns though.

Asked a few of the guys around the club about him who have known him a bit longer than I have and they were a bit bemused by it too. Everyone's wrapt for him though.

I'm not too sure. I think he's a bit like the McKay brothers in that regard, they've certainly bridged the gap between their good and bad but even at 27 they both do some unbelievably dumb/bad stuff on field when their down on confidence. At their best they are out and out guns though.

Asked a few of the guys around the club about him who have known him a bit longer than I have and they were a bit bemused by it too. Everyone's wrapt for him though.
Certainly seen that from Ben this year so I get what you're saying there.

Thanks mate, I try and post the ones that I think the guys on the club board draft threads will be interested in... I guess for Adelaide that's mostly been Draper. If you think people over there would interested in a broader range let me know.
I don’t need to tell you what to do you’re doing a very good job !

Draper for sure was great

I’m looking forward to Lalor playing CTL again , hopefully we can get one of him in next few weeks in midfield

Really liking the Travaglia ones who I’ve pushed into my top 5 , reminds me of Will Day a bit

We need a slippery small forward with the likelihood Rankine seems destined for spending significant time in the midfield going forward and I think Rachele may also be headed for more on ball time once he builds his tank. So footage of the better small forward prospects outside of Berry and Kako/Champion who both are likely to be matched would be appreciated I'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back