Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A solid game for Murphy but he couldn't prevent his highly fancied Dragons team going down to the rival Oakleigh Chargers. He was poised and effective with the ball and found space around the contest as he always does, but didn't seem to find as much penetration this week and overall he was part of a midfield group that was soundly beaten on the day.

Choc full of confidence after his excellent run in the VFL with Essendon, Jobe Shanahan returned to Talent League play with the Pioneers and had his best game of the season. His team were smashed in the opening quarter going well behind, until Shanahan kicked two goals late in the term to give them hope. They slowly closed the gap over the remainder of the contest with Shanahan their talisman in the forward line, but couldn't quite overcome the deficit. Shanahan found space on the lead, took a couple of excellent contested marks and even snapped an opportunistic goal on the run.

Futbolista - very impressive I thought, so many appealing attributes. Malakai looked to have a solid game as well even though he didn't hit the scoreboard.

----

A strong performance from Hamish Davis helped Claremont qualify for the finals in last game of the WAFL regular season. He predominantly played high half forward with some run on a wing, and was able to show his endurance and dash up and down the ground. He was clean in swooping on loose balls and strong overhead, slotting three goals and showing why he's one of the most highly rated prospects in the 2024 WA crop.

Futbolista - very impressive I thought, so many appealing attributes. Malakai looked to have a solid game as well even though he didn't hit the scoreboard.

----

A strong performance from Hamish Davis helped Claremont qualify for the finals in last game of the WAFL regular season. He predominantly played high half forward with some run on a wing, and was able to show his endurance and dash up and down the ground. He was clean in swooping on loose balls and strong overhead, slotting three goals and showing why he's one of the most highly rated prospects in the 2024 WA crop.

Very nice work mate. Yeah Davis has made the transition to league easier than most. A lot of assists also.

Its been a theme that the kids playing VFL come back to the Talent League chock full of confidence and turn in a ripper performance, and Harvey Langford was no different. He was relentless and beastlike around the stoppages, damaging with the footy outside of the contest, strong overhead and slotted four goals to round things off and help his team get the win.

Its been a theme that the kids playing VFL come back to the Talent League chock full of confidence and turn in a ripper performance, and Harvey Langford was no different. He was relentless and beastlike around the stoppages, damaging with the footy outside of the contest, strong overhead and slotted four goals to round things off and help his team get the win.

Some sort of game

I know he’s a great transition runner but lacks a bit of burst speed ? And lack a little class by foot ?

A huge work rate type that will get him a fair way
You could be right mate......I never know for sure if a flaw will get in the way of an AFL career or not. Some seem to get by and others dont.

Are you getting commisions from code sports noobermensch ?

Just seen your jaggy smith one was posted alongside his name in an article today
Definitely not. You got a link?

In general, if they're embedding a link to my youtube video in their article then thats 100% fine as all they're really doing is driving traffic to my video. If they're copying my video and passing it off as their own then that's bad form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely not. You got a link?

In general, if they're embedding a link to my youtube video in their article then thats 100% fine as all they're really doing is driving traffic to my video. If they're copying my video and passing it off as their own then that's bad form.
Front and centre in the article about Jagga Smith

IMG_2774.png

Front and centre in the article about Jagga Smith

View attachment 2094032
Yeah they've just embedded my youtube video in their article. Its kind of flattering really. It would have been courteous of them to ask first... but it enhances their article and it drives views to my video so all good.

Any chance of a Jesse Datolli vid Noober? Supposedly had a huge game on the weekend. Much to my dismay the Blues have been linked to him a few times now from posters with some inside mail which means we may be overlooking the gigachad of the small forwards this year in Joe Berry

Any chance of a Jesse Datolli vid Noober? Supposedly had a huge game on the weekend. Much to my dismay the Blues have been linked to him a few times now from posters with some inside mail which means we may be overlooking the gigachad of the small forwards this year in Joe Berry
Yeah for sure, he was great on the weekend. I'll be doing him tomorrow.

Yeah for sure, he was great on the weekend. I'll be doing him tomorrow.
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

He looks like Josh Kelly the way he moves, but like he has another dimension of his strength and marking that Kelly doesn't have. Wow! You would have trouble passing on this guy if it was your pick.

I'm willing to admit that I had developed a bias against Jesse after watching him on a couple of occasions at the Champs burn teammates in a better position to have a low % shot on goal. I'd nicknamed him Hungus Dattoli in my mind. But that's not very professional of me, and he's a talented kid with plenty to offer.

----

Jesse Dattoli has been flying somewhat under the radar this season but he finds himself in good form ahead of a big finals campaign with a chance to really push himself up the draft order. He started slowly in this game, fumbling a couple of times and not seeing much of the ball in the opening quarter as his team fell well behind on the scoreboard. He started the second quarter in the center bounce and from there he lifted himself and his team as they gradually fought back in the game. He showcased his strong marking for his size, powerful movement and solid skills, not to mention his ability to hit the scoreboard through set shots or opportunistic snaps.

I'm willing to admit that I had developed a bias against Jesse after watching him on a couple of occasions at the Champs burn teammates in a better position to have a low % shot on goal. I'd nicknamed him Hungus Dattoli in my mind. But that's not very professional of me, and he's a talented kid with plenty to offer.

----

Jesse Dattoli has been flying somewhat under the radar this season but he finds himself in good form ahead of a big finals campaign with a chance to really push himself up the draft order. He started slowly in this game, fumbling a couple of times and not seeing much of the ball in the opening quarter as his team fell well behind on the scoreboard. He started the second quarter in the center bounce and from there he lifted himself and his team as they gradually fought back in the game. He showcased his strong marking for his size, powerful movement and solid skills, not to mention his ability to hit the scoreboard through set shots or opportunistic snaps.

Thanks Noob, seems more of a mid than forward to me. Not sure how his forward half game will translate at the next level.

If we overlooked Berry for him I'd be ropable, Blues recruiting team seem as allergic to players with some genuine leg speed as Dodoro is allergic to big bodies in the midfield.

Thanks Noob, seems more of a mid than forward to me. Not sure how his forward half game will translate at the next level.

If we overlooked Berry for him I'd be ropable, Blues recruiting team seem as allergic to players with some genuine leg speed as Dodoro is allergic to big bodies in the midfield.
Fortunately, Dodoro is no longer a factor. We've moved into a whole new world of fantastic opportunity and possibility.

On Dattoli, I think his nose for a goal will mean that he'll at least be tried as a forward initially, but I could see him settling as a small rebounding defender. I'd worry a little about his size as a full time mid myself.

An interesting day for Travaglia. Switching back to defense instead of the midfield role he had been playing, he copped an early injury and spent the majority of the first quarter off the ground as a result. That injury may have been effecting him when he returned to play as he struggled to effect the game as much as he typically does, although his pressure and tackling was still as intense as ever. With the Pioneers needing a spark Travaglia was moved into the forward line in the fourth quarter and produced an exciting cameo, kicking a couple of highlight reel worthy goals to show just how much untapped potential he possesses.

This was the second and final senior WAFL game by Gerreyn with West Perth missing out on finals, so the last opportunity we have to get a look at how he managed the step up to the level. Unfortunately both games were heavily impacted by rain and a very heavy deck, and as a result this wasn't a prolific game by any means but he had some fantastic moments that underlined his talent. He managed to take some nice marks with a greasy ball, and was clean at ground level. Size and strength wise he was certainly not out of place, but there were many times when the veteran Bulldogs defenders would beat him in contests with their craft and savvy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back