Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Has he been suspended too? Not that it'll matter anyway, he's rather ineffectual. :p

But seriously, I'd laugh if Selwood won it by default after finishing 3rd or some shit.

Ducked into it :)

What? Oh I'm sorry Geelong supporters "he dropped his shoulders and the Chas initiated contact"

Geez :rolleyes:

Has he been suspended too? Not that it'll matter anyway, he's rather ineffectual. :p

But seriously, I'd laugh if Selwood won it by default after finishing 3rd or some shit.
He's been suspended twice for 'hits' off the ball. Ironically one was on Sam Mitchell.

He's been suspended twice for 'hits' off the ball. Ironically one was on Sam Mitchell.

Ah yes, I remember the Sam Mitchell one now. One of those MRP decisions early in the season that they make to "set the tone."

I've deliberately taken my time to digest this but am still ropable.
Ropable that NMs teammates don't sit Harvey's tagger on his backside when they cross the line.

Pissed off that Harvey can't contain his emotions better and that it remains one of a very short list of weakness' in his game.

Extremely frustrated at North Melbourne's continued unfair persecution at the tribunal and most of all despondent that one of our champions will be absent in the biggest match for the Kangaroos in the last 7 years against probably our biggest rival.

It all hurts and nothing but a big EFF YOU AFL win against our bogey team Adelaide this week will start the healing process.

Time to round up and circle the wagons North Melbourne, nothing builds character than resilience in adversity.

Go Roos.
Strong deja vu o_O

Typical Collingwood getting looked after at the tribunal, not like West Coast :(

I guess it's all about the lawyers you hire. Collingwood's had experience with GBH cases, whereas West Coast hired a drunkard fraudster to defend Newman.

Typical Collingwood getting looked after at the tribunal, not like West Coast :(

Marley said he's break the judges jaw if he ruled against him. Judge wisely heeded that warning.

I reckon it would be even funnier if GAJ finish up with it after every one in front him ended up ineligible. The meltdowns would be epic all across BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair bit of honesty and outrage displayed on the Dees board with a dash of humour. Norf fans could learn a lot from us.

That's because no grey area with your team, you're just plain shit and lolworthy. What else can you say?

Liked in sick, tired dread.

So, has the Ebola comparison been surpassed yet?
* In B4 "bleeding from the anus" joke*

Right, its the grey area that makes Norf fans so deluded... I dont think you understood the lesson.

Maybe you should read my posts on this subject on our board before sprouting preconceived shit as always

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back