Norf supporters think David Swallow will defect from GC to Norf "to play in premierships"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
I think someone needs to tell this pack of clueless muppets they're dreaming.
Oh wait we've all tried that.. in fact we try it on a weekly basis but this bunch of idiots are still too stubborn to see any sense.

--- EARTH TO NORF FLOGS, COME IN NORF FLOGS ---

There's no way in this or any other universe David Swallow is ever going to request a trade to Norf just because his brother happens to be there.
D.Swallow's team has only been in existence 3 years but is already a game clear of Norf on the ladder. To say GC has more potential for improvement than Norf is like saying Miranda Kerr is slightly better looking than Joolya Gillard.

There's only three possible ways David Swallow will ever play in the same team as Andrew again:
- The AFL brings back State of Origin
- Norf trades A.Swallow to GC in return for cash payments to keep itself afloat
- JB admits he was wrong and begs Vlad to allow Norf to merge with GC

Even Duritz wouldn't put money on any of those unless he was REALLY hammered. Nah, what your more likely to see is David taking a massive shit on Norf's "meat grinder" midfield for the next decade while he laughs at his bro trying to clean up the mess. Couldn't happen to a nicer club! ;)

Apparently travis boak was a certainty to be at Arden street this year. Don't loose brain cells viewing that board

I think you may have spent too much time on the Norf board already. It's too late for you.

This reminds me of Taylor Walker tweeting that Kurt Tippett would 'miss out on a premiership' by going to Sydney. How's that going, Tex?

Bonus fun fact: Sydney made an offer for Walker a couple of years back but he rejected it. So somebody missed out on a premiership, but it wasn't Tippett.

Looks like all the Norf supporters have "temporarily vacated" the Bay after their mob's loss. What a pity. :rolleyes:

Not to worry guys the thread will still be here when you log on tomorrow after crying yourselves to sleep. Hey how about something to cheer you up?

Step 1. Play the Benny Hill Theme
Step 2. Play the following video

This reminds me of Taylor Walker tweeting that Kurt Tippett would 'miss out on a premiership' by going to Sydney. How's that going, Tex?

Bonus fun fact: Sydney made an offer for Walker a couple of years back but he rejected it. So somebody missed out on a premiership, but it wasn't Tippett.

To be fair, if Sydney do make the Grand Final and indeed win the premiership then it probably will be without Kurt Tippett as he'll either get knocked out cold in the prelim or be kept out of the side by the in-form Jesse White.

I think Tex was on the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like all the Norf supporters have "temporarily vacated" the Bay after their mob's loss. What a pity. :rolleyes:

Not to worry guys the thread will still be here when you log on tomorrow after crying yourselves to sleep. Hey how about something to cheer you up?

Step 1. Play the Benny Hill Theme
Step 2. Play the following video

Ive never heard a so many people laugh in unison before, twas a beautiful moment.

There's only three possible ways David Swallow will ever play in the same team as Andrew again:
- The AFL brings back State of Origin
- Norf trades A.Swallow to GC in return for cash payments to keep itself afloat
- JB admits he was wrong and begs Vlad to allow Norf to merge with GC

I reckon there's a 4th Bosk, I can see Andrew Swallow walking when he becomes a restricted free agent to play with his brother & North getting nothing for him at all if free agency compensation is ditched.

I reckon there's a 4th Bosk, I can see Andrew Swallow walking when he becomes a restricted free agent to play with his brother & North getting nothing for him at all if free agency compensation is ditched.
Very true griff. Hard to see him walking now that he has the captaincy however. More the point Norf has such an utter absence of true talent apart from Swallow they'll pay him whatever he wants to stay. (gotta love that even a poverty stricken rabble like Norf has to pay 95% of the cap)

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf supporters think David Swallow will defect from GC to Norf "to play in premierships"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back