Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Scott is just as good a spinner as Warnie.

Seriously- what has he done as coach except puff his chest out in the media and spurt rhetoric?

I've been saying this for way too long Gus. :thumbsu:

Yep, Brad Scott is great at working a crowd and that big grin of his has Sam Lane melting downstairs whenever he's on Before The Game, but is the bloke actually a decent coach or is he completely full of shit?

The jury's still out but this year will really tell a tale about his coaching abilities. If Norf miss the 8 again I daresay Mugabe will be on the lookout for a replacement, which will probably include begging Malthouse to come out of retirement.

I've been saying this for way too long Gus. :thumbsu:

Yep, Brad Scott is great at working a crowd and that big grin of his has Sam Lane melting downstairs whenever he's on Before The Game,
a) You do have a tendency to repeat yourself, way past the point of monotony

b) some mental pictures just should not be shared :eek:

I reckon he was on SEN earlier responding to Mario the Membership Microwaver's taunts about Norf's Rock on Arden St extravaganza.

I remember listening to the radio after the North vs Richmond game that Richmond won. Teffy rang up because he pretty much quotes his post word for word.

Stuff about Lachie Hansen being better than Jack Riewoldt, this despite JR8's coleman medal in a dud team.

I remember listening to the radio after the North vs Richmond game that Richmond won. Teffy rang up because he pretty much quotes his post word for word.

Stuff about Lachie Hansen being better than Jack Riewoldt, this despite JR8's coleman medal in a dud team.
Teffy does have a lot more faith in Lachie than the average North fan.

Teffy does have a lot more faith in Lachie than the average North fan.

Best was on the polls board in what I recall was a Hansen vs Riewoldt thread as Brad Roo- "Lachie Hansen will make CHF his own. CHB is for players of lesser skill".

This despite Hansen being an AA CHB at u18 level. Given 2011 was a failure up forward for Hansen, looks like he is one of those lesser skilled players consigned to the backline.

Best was on the polls board in what I recall was a Hansen vs Riewoldt thread as Brad Roo- "Lachie Hansen will make CHF his own. CHB is for players of lesser skill".

This despite Hansen being an AA CHB at u18 level. Given 2011 was a failure up forward for Hansen, looks like he is one of those lesser skilled players consigned to the backline.

And yet, he also reasons Hansen is better than Frawley because he can play both ends of the ground...

I daresay given his rabid addiction to BigFooty (who can blame him!) he most likely never left, TallyHawk.

The real question is which alias is he posting under? I suspect the truth will reveal itself eventually.
Teffy/Mario/Brad Roo/Obstacle ..... is back as Old Skool.

Welcome back of Melty Man.

Oh, I nearly forgot.

Norf!

Get it!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teffy/Mario/Brad Roo/Obstacle ..... is back as Old Skool.

Welcome back of Melty Man.

Oh, I nearly forgot.

Norf!

Get it!?!

Oh the offended of tmb ,was it the last loss itself or was it the reference to the list of young guns(lol)you have being shown up again.

Butt then it could be the fact you haven't won a real flag in how many years I forget?

Quality bump. :thumbsu:

Poor old Mario. I wonder which radio station the crazy deluded bastard is pouring his heart & soul out to right now?

We really should get a collection going to get that fellah some professional treatment one of these days. It's the least we can do given the harm we've inflicted. :D

The SES urges anyone in a ten mile radius of Meltdown Mario to vacate the area at once as the neutrino bombardment will be intense.
Incidentally its great to see you back on Bay13 again Biff. :thumbsu:

We've really missed your always-entertaining contributions and would love to see you post here more often.
Anyway while you're around, perhaps you might care to enlighten us on your thoughts regarding the future prospects of the current Norf side?

It's supporters for some reason seem convinced that it will be poised to challenge for a premiership in the not-too-distant future, but there are those of us who have grave doubts..... especially with regards to the quality of Bradley Scott's coaching abilities.

Future Challengers or Perennial Pretenders? That is indeed the question!

I :heart: the norf board atm.:thumbsu:

Indeed it is.

I urge everyone to visit the Norf Board and cast their vote on the poll as to whether Brad Scott has done a great job or otherwise.

NORF :thumbsu:

Lagging at school, the butt of cruel jokes: are males the new Second Sex?

They work longer hours, face economic insecurity and suffer worse health. Now their feckless ways are lampooned in the media. A controversial new book argues that men increasingly face a prejudice that dare not speak its name

Lagging at school, the butt of cruel jokes: are males the new Second Sex?

They work longer hours, face economic insecurity and suffer worse health. Now their feckless ways are lampooned in the media. A controversial new book argues that men increasingly face a prejudice that dare not speak its name

Norfitis?

Vintage Bay Norf

Back