Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

gogriff obsesses over us because nobody talks about his own club since they are often forgotten in the AFL being historically irrelevant for going on 58 years and all that.

Bullflogs - the honest battlers that everybody can look down on and feel better about themselves by having a good laugh. No matter how rough it gets you can always say "at least I don't go for Footscray"

gogriff obsesses over us because nobody talks about his own club since they are often forgotten in the AFL being historically irrelevant for going on 58 years and all that.

Bullflogs - the honest battlers that everybody can look down on and feel better about themselves by having a good laugh. No matter how rough it gets you can always say "at least I don't go for Footscray"

58 years gee imagine that level of failure to carry around no wonder he gets so mad.

He's not alone though Melbourne and the aints on the same level of shitness.

Oh bunyip lol

LMAO:thumbsu::)

Lol at bunyip and Melbourne's lack of recent success no wonder scully bailed obviously thinks GWS will win a flag before the dees, can't fault his logic

I'll norf to that.

I just hope poor Teffy has managed to secure himself some professional treatment by now. Lord knows the poor chap is or was balmy enough to make some lucky therapist set for life.

Mate, I actually offered him some impromptu shock-treatment with the extension cord and the clippers. He accepted the offer with alacrity. It blew out some cobwebs from his ears and then he started singing showtunes from the Aussie Rock Concert for Norf at Oil Drum Lane. All in all, it was a failure.

Meltdown Mario is madder than a cut snake and who can blame him.

Biffinator

I just hope poor Teffy has managed to secure himself some professional treatment by now. Lord knows the poor chap is or was balmy enough to make some lucky therapist set for life.

Lets just hope Teffy, musters up the courage to head back to the bay, I dare say he has sought professional help. His efforts on the Draft & Trading board have all the signs of someone heavily sedated.

Poor bastard may need stronger medication after NORF recorded a $500,000+ operating loss this year, even after hand outs from the AFL.:eek:

Yet, when all's said and done - it remains Norf in the gun.

Even with all your flags and success.

Must shit you all to tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Scott is just as good a spinner as Warnie.

Seriously- what has he done as coach except puff his chest out in the media and spurt rhetoric?

I'm sure he's teffy too.

trouble is, his ignore list is longer than the Queen's christmas card list. Hell, he probably can't even see this thread any more. even if we wanted to congrulate the Norf Fireball for his magisterial meltdown, it ain't gonna happen.

Just had a look at his profile: says he's interested in 'men and women.' Says a lot. :eek:

My brother is facebook friends with him lol.

Lets just hope Teffy, musters up the courage to head back to the bay, I dare say he has sought professional help. His efforts on the Draft & Trading board have all the signs of someone heavily sedated.

Poor bastard may need stronger medication after NORF recorded a $500,000+ operating loss this year, even after hand outs from the AFL.:eek:

I daresay given his rabid addiction to BigFooty (who can blame him!) he most likely never left, TallyHawk.

The real question is which alias is he posting under? I suspect the truth will reveal itself eventually.

Vintage Bay Norf

Back