Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

But not even Wayne "the King" Carey; in one of his lust filled evenings when he was "high" on 50 different drugs which were both uppers and downers would go anywhere near this bush pig.

e--1--600x400-600x400.jpg

That is why Brent Harvey is so shit.

He has nothing to play for.

there is quite a humorous post on the Norf board concerning Harvey and his wife from a fellow Norf supporter in the "Meltdown" thread

I can't quote it but it is worth the look :eek:

wait it seems the poster has edited it but a whorkes supporter quoted it in that same thread will probably be deleted soon though

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam_13
Harvey, **** off into retirement with your ugly wife. I've loved you from the day dot, I have probably got your autograph 10 times and have 5 photos with you, at different stages in my childhood/adolescence but sometimes frustration does peculiar things....**** me. Terrible. Nice 3 week holiday.

Geez, that's a bit much. The bloke is a living legend of your Club. Premiership player and busted a gut for 12 years as an under-sized Lord of the Rings character carrying the precious rings of Norf golden success. He can't help it if his wife has porked up a bit post having a couple of kids.

Brent Harvey is the last of the generation. The last Norf player to know success.

He should be in a museum.

Excuse me while I Norf myself.

Nice mate. It takes a lot of guts to come into Bay 13 as a mod and slag off your own team while you are trying to hold off the tears.

Bay 13 respects you even more that you can laugh at yourself and your team at a time when it is in total crisis.:thumbsu:

Like I said on the North board, its hard to believe there is a softer, more pathetic side then us in the AFL, but incredibly there is.

Nah mate, Melbourne have shown nothing all year. You blokes at Norf showed you had talent against the Cats. So your fall from grace is a lot bigger story.

Melbourne has no talent. We feel sorry for them.

Norf, proved that they can play already this year. So the fact they would rather turn their noses up and squib every contest in the last quarter against Port when they are 30 points up is a lot bigger story.

Your fall from grace is a lot more painful.

Nice mate. It takes a lot of guts to come into Bay 13 as a mod and slag off your own team while you are trying to hold off the tears.

Oh no, they are flowing freely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah mate, Melbourne have shown nothing all year. You blokes at Norf showed you had talent against the Cats. So your fall from grace is a lot bigger story.
Our win agienst Geelong in retrospect was nothing to brag about. They are clearly on there way down the ladder. A lot of sides would have smashed Geelong that day, yet we just held on to beat them. It really wasn't the impressive win it was cracked up to be.

But it is all good publicity for Norf.

Roos.jpg

When was the last time the AFL website lead with Norf as a No 1 story.

Eugune Rocca will be very happy with the publicity factor increasing.:thumbsu:

I am not sure.

Are Norf more like the old hack wiggles or the ALP party?

All three are going no where with the best days behind them.

I laughed when he received the Norf card.

I can picture Serj singing about that, while **** McGee Norfed.

They're not mice.

That's just how people from where they're from look when they're singing about Norf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Norf

Back