Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

772137240_822430.gif

Religious fundamentalists have forced pop diva Lady Gaga to cancel her Jakarta concert for "security reasons".

Threats of violence from hard line Muslim groups who claimed the singer was a devil worshiper forced the cancellation yesterday.

The decision by Lady Gaga and her management follows a drawn-out process during which the police initially bowed to the threats by Muslim groups and suggestions that her June 3 concert would corrupt Indonesia's youth, and then appeared to relent.

Ponting and Harvey.

Two blokes at the tail end of their careers. Holding on by their finger tips. Only playing to make sure their sponsors are happy. Both have lost the passion for the game and while it is clear that other players have gone past them; their administrations keep them in their respective teams for political reasons not based on their play.

art-svBRENT-420x0.jpg

Sad to see their teams suffer for these guys personal gloryfests.

Both should retire immediately on the spot.

Their teams will take years to clean up the collateral damage that the selfishness these blokes are showing is inflicting.

Norf would be better off to employ Grant Hackett as a marriage guidance councilor than have Brent Harvey still playing.

916675-grant-hackett.jpg

Ponting and Harvey.

Two blokes at the tail end of their careers. Holding on by their finger tips. Only playing to make sure their sponsors are happy. Both have lost the passion for the game and while it is clear that other players have gone past them; their administrations keep them in their respective teams for political reasons not based on their play.

art-svBRENT-420x0.jpg

]

07SAINTS_RAPE,0.jpg

Looks very similar.
co-incidence, I think not

Ten goals in front against a struggling RoyBris team with an injured Simon Black at home and they only fall over the line and win by 18 points.

Norf need to get some grunt into their game with some toughness.

Maybe they could get this girl Arianny Celeste to play for them.

921034-mar-ufc-ace-134312566.jpg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...omestic-violence/story-e6frewyr-1226368404237

402164-arianny-celeste-ufc-wildlife-sydney.jpg

Evidently her Hard Balls gets are extra-ordinary.

And she doesn't mind poppin' someone who gets in her way.

2008hottie_arianny_l5.jpg

2008hottie_arianny_l9.jpg

2008hottie_arianny_l17.jpg

These are the Norf Norgs that we need. Hard and firm and always popping out at the most important times.

gfd_l8.jpg

Plus she loves sports.

Perfect type of achiever for the new Norf footy that Brad Scooty Scott would want to implement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The title speaks for itself.

You'll laugh at how Norf it is.

'Fraid not. Serious grammar and syntax errors there. Post just doesn't make sense.

Only Norf can be Norf. Hence Norf-related verbiage can only ever apply to Norf.

Just fostering mass awareness and understanding of the word. And no, I'm not talking about the bird.

yEfcS.jpg

Ponting and Harvey.

Deserves it's own thread.

Mind if I do?

Sometimes when my wife is talking to me about the children's school reports, or the fact that the lawn needs to be mown, or Western Australia's secession from the commonwealth, or where on earth her crochet hook is, she notes the glazed over look in my eye and shoots out a rapid fire, "Are you listening to me? What are you thinking about?"

Over the years I have learnt it is better not to be truthful and say "Oh just trying to think where things went wrong in the third quarter and should I be happy or disappointed with a win" or "Just trying to figure out if the 96 premiership team would have beaten the 99 premiership team".

Instead I respond "Just wondering whether I should take up drugs again when the kids start high school" or "Oh just thinking about the hot chick on Master Chef". (She was on to me though, she asked me which hot chick and I named some old fat bird).

I know that hiding my Northoholism like this is a warning sign, but to be honest I don't care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Norf

Back