Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

kangawhos.jpg

Big Easy - You're a mod. I think it's time you stepped in and sorted your boys out.

Together with Plaganism's recent antics and the awkward admission he's impotent, Norf supporters are only cementing their place as the biggest, most deluded flogs on the bay.

Any decent Norf fan would be ashamed to show their face around here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The obstasstickle should apologize for the endless stream of steaming posts on the North board.

Major clown that needs more than an uppercut, needs to quit before his demented opinion and bully tactics compound the clubs current lack of ticker and delusion.

The obstasstickle should apologize for the endless stream of steaming posts on the North board.

Major clown that needs more than an uppercut, needs to quit before his demented opinion and bully tactics compound the clubs current lack of ticker and delusion.

Don't worry Spurk, KNOBstacle will go but he'll be back.

Just like the Teflon Dean.

And Mario the Lothario.

Who'd have thought the same bloke could have three seperate meltdowns.

I suggest his new username be Tow Truck as he's always headed for a breakdown.

Don't worry Spurk, KNOBstacle will go but he'll be back.

Just like the Teflon Dean.

And Mario the Lothario.

Who'd have thought the same bloke could have three seperate meltdowns.

I suggest his new username be Tow Truck as he's always headed for a breakdown.

I've heard the stories about this headcase, but until this thread it was always easy to scoff at them thinking that nobody could be so emotionally fragile that they'd be forced to create so many aliases to hide from... themselves.

Well it seems I must stand corrected. Once again Norf's supporters manage to plumb the depths of floggery and raise the bar of insanity beyond what I thought was possible.

So how long does it usually take him to wheel out his latest alias?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Norf

Back