Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

30 mins

Happy Wheel Of Fortune GIF by ABC Network

If it's not random, you think King Tenz has some info on you?
No, I wondered if one of the wagoners was trying to protect a teammate.

I think that's a pretty unfair rationale. We always complain about people not being engaged enough ... then they start to get a bit more involved and people think it's a "tell".
And this is true too, and part of the reason I swapped my vote off RU earlier

Seriously though flogs, if you want the amulet I want to send it there. Obviously don't want it to end up in evil hands but need some sort of direction.
No point sending it to me

Seriously though flogs, if you want the amulet I want to send it there. Obviously don't want it to end up in evil hands but need some sort of direction.
Okay, cheers bro

Cheers mate.

See I didn't wanna just vote for you because you voted for me, that would be boring.

I look forward to Sunday, hopefully it's as enjoyable and fun as last Sunday was for us against those damn Demons.
Hey!! 😡

Okay, cheers bro
Ironically you were my default. No idea if you're telling me the truth, but clearly a lack of options otherwise and if good have to reveal at some point at least they can know the next path of the amulet.

Ironically you were my default. No idea if you're telling me the truth, but clearly a lack of options otherwise and if good have to reveal at some point at least they can know the next path of the amulet.
I'm truthful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send it to me if one doesn't claim. Leave it to the last minute. I'll redirect it to them tomorrow, if I don't you can kill me Mr. SK.

And I'm glad to be your "two sweetest words in the English language"...

Send it to me if one doesn't claim. Leave it to the last minute. I'll redirect it to them tomorrow, if I don't you can kill me Mr. SK.
Hello

I've set it to dogs unless there is a counter claim in the next 10 minutes.

I get good vibes from you dogs hence my probe about the porps vote. Without her being around and due to the possibility of her being a good role, reluctant to switch to porps even if it is my undoing .

My vote remains on Boncer

I get good vibes from you dogs hence my probe about the porps vote. Without her being around and due to the possibility of her being a good role, reluctant to switch to porps even if it is my undoing .

My vote remains on Boncer
I'm just a flog with no info yet

You don't trust Dogs?
It's not that I don't trust dogs, I am sending it there. It's just leaving it open because evil has been known to try and claim a role to get it, particularly a role like the Cub.

And something seriously messed up - After collecting our food at 6:25, the Menulog driver proceeded to head the wrong way in to the city, stopped twice, and eventually got to us 10 minutes from the restaurant, at 7:10pm with cold burritos...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back