Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

D1 is a bit of a turkey shoot. For example, King Tenz please Gralin because he secretly loves Justin Longmuir!
Despite this slander smh

**** it, I'll vote for some random campaigner in MWPP. Cheers Gralin.

Usually any accusation against her receives at least two pages worth of rebuttals is more my point…

haha
So you're saying she's intimidated, or she's a slow typer (and still working on that rebuttal)?

haha

I love the probe in principle, but yeah I meant us townies.
More specifically, first time in recent memory that we have lost 2x evils and no power roles on the opening night :)

It wasn't such a good night for evil haha
You lost 2 evils? How many do you have left?

I shower every day too
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Porps is a really good vote thanks Gralin
This doesn’t come across as an intimidated vote but with the all bolding it isn’t really a definitive vote either

I’m just not convinced she’s been active enough. Only one post in response to you?

Usually any accusation against her receives at least two pages worth of rebuttals is more my point…

haha

So you're saying she's intimidated, or she's a slow typer (and still working on that rebuttal)?

haha
I am intimidated with also means I’m not intimidated , if that helps.

Fair enough on the activity or rather activity distribution. I had some appointments this afternoon and another shortly but am around for the next 15m or likely longer if they run late

Despite this slander smh

* it, I'll vote for some random campaigner in MWPP. Cheers Gralin.
Doesn’t seem all that random to me and no I don’t just say that because it’s me. It’s the timing. That said, is this a new username or are you a newish player?

I do recognise your username from that wordle thread of all places

Doesn’t seem all that random to me and no I don’t just say that because it’s me. It’s the timing. That said, is this a new username or are you a newish player?

I do recognise your username from that wordle thread of all places
Not completely random. I saw some guy a few posts before mine vote for you so I thought why not.

New username? People actually do that? ****ing nerds. I've said before I'll ride my name to the bitter end.

I've never played this Werewolf game before so yeah new to this.

Not completely random. I saw some guy a few posts before mine vote for you so I thought why not.

New username? People actually do that? ******* nerds. I've said before I'll ride my name to the bitter end.

I've never played this Werewolf game before so yeah new to this.
An admission of a wagon vote Eh?
As a new player you are off the hook but I’ll be watching you if we are both still around in a couple of days
For now, more interested in others

Also, welcome to the werewolf community and I hope you stick around :)

An admission of a wagon vote Eh?
As a new player you are off the hook but I’ll be watching you if we are both still around in a couple of days
For now, more interested in others

Also, welcome to the werewolf community and I hope you stick around :)
Oh bruh drawing attention already 🤣

Honestly though my vote was fairly random, I didn't think others would jump on and start calling you out lol

Anyway, I played the Secret Hitler game the other day and was new to that too.

Truth is I wanted that sweet werewolf badge. But I'll stick around though, don't you worry.

From evil in general
I was only replying to/clarifying the response to my morning post which I thought was clear (based on the likes) but wasn’t clear enough

Speaking of clear and also defence , what did you make of the BE defence to the framing allegation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back