Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not completely random. I saw some guy a few posts before mine vote for you so I thought why not.

New username? People actually do that? ******* nerds. I've said before I'll ride my name to the bitter end.

I've never played this Werewolf game before so yeah new to this.
The first post of the thread is your friend while you work things out.
And keep an eye out for someone saying they're a flog, you can trust them.

Welcome. And I feel privileged to be the first to ever vote you. Please take revenge in this Sundays qooty match 👍

Oh bruh drawing attention already 🤣

Honestly though my vote was fairly random, I didn't think others would jump on and start calling you out lol

Anyway, I played the Secret Hitler game the other day and was new to that too.

Truth is I wanted that sweet werewolf badge. But I'll stick around though, don't you worry.
They started before you, not after, which made the vote more interesting. If you or Boncer are ru’s teammate (as an example) it could explain the timing .

I still have to try secret hitler sometime

If you want the more special badge , I guess you’ll have to host the next one instead of Gralin haha

MWPP grilling the new guy wow
Am I? I laid off after they were a confirmed newbie and said as much
I can’t keep track of name changes (as you might remember I even didn’t recognise you)
My first thought was chat pile/Lingua if not a newbie but clearly a newbie

Still, moving onto the next Waggoner (3rd or 4th depending on how to count a change) in boncer34 thanks Gralin

Okay here’s the deal, I’ve got the amulet, I suspect mafia tried to kill me given that fiend Dingster was on that team hence the missed kill.

As I’m the serial killer and are night immune I don’t need it anyway! 😉

But I’d rather pass it off to a flog. Or otherwise I’ll pass it off to the person who I like the most.

The first post of the thread is your friend while you work things out.
And keep an eye out for someone saying they're a flog, you can trust them.

Welcome. And I feel privileged to be the first to ever vote you. Please take revenge in this Sundays qooty match 👍
Cheers mate.

See I didn't wanna just vote for you because you voted for me, that would be boring.

I look forward to Sunday, hopefully it's as enjoyable and fun as last Sunday was for us against those damn Demons.

Lots of accusations of evil being thrown about today. I like the RU_ vote for now - more active than usual which makes me wonder.

Thanks Gralin and @Not Gralin
I think that's a pretty unfair rationale. We always complain about people not being engaged enough ... then they start to get a bit more involved and people think it's a "tell".

They started before you, not after, which made the vote more interesting. If you or Boncer are ru’s teammate (as an example) it could explain the timing .

I still have to try secret hitler sometime

If you want the more special badge , I guess you’ll have to host the next one instead of Gralin haha
You know what? This one's on me.

I wasn't paying too much attention to the thread beforehand and just saw your name cop a vote from some guy and went with it.

Doesn’t seem all that random to me and no I don’t just say that because it’s me. It’s the timing. That said, is this a new username or are you a newish player?

I do recognise your username from that wordle thread of all places
If it's not random, you think King Tenz has some info on you?

I think that's a pretty unfair rationale. We always complain about people not being engaged enough ... then they start to get a bit more involved and people think it's a "tell".
Yeah, you do make a good point... For all we know there's a good role there too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean that kinda 'fake' reveal has actually worked for some players before :p
Fake claim?

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

This doesn’t come across as an intimidated vote but with the all bolding it isn’t really a definitive vote either
Gralin doned it. That's what counts.

Ah day 1. Man I hate day 1. I'm gonna have to go MC Bad Genius just cos. Well just cos he was the last name I saw before I posted this

Gralin
Bro just stealing my day 1 strategy. Very nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back