Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

N1
Night One Summary
MP_ (villager) killed by wolves
Jhye Clark 13 (wolf) killed by Serial Killer
Dingster (Underboss) killed by vigilante

It is now Day One

Not sure those targets point to anyone in particular at this early stage, but given the SK /apprentice mechanics in this one I’m going to pick someone who would be a prime SK recruitment choice

RU_ thanks Gralin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure those targets point to anyone in particular at this early stage, but given the SK /apprentice mechanics in this one I’m going to pick someone who would be a prime SK recruitment choice

RU_ thanks Gralin
MP could be the victim of a N0 hater exacting revenge. Or someone trying to frame MC or BEaston

RU_ thanks Gralin
Can you please explain why I am a prime SK recruitment choice? I’m intrigued! It’s like being picked first in a group social sporting event!

Tarkyn_24 because it’s day 1 and well, it’s Tarks. Do I have a gut hunch again or what?!

Can you please explain why I am a prime SK recruitment choice? I’m intrigued! It’s like being picked first in a group social sporting event!

Tarkyn_24 because it’s day 1 and well, it’s Tarks. Do I have a gut hunch again or what?!
A little defensive there....

This feels like last game again, even down to the Tarks choice. If I’m wrong about you I’ll own it but it’s also day 1.

As for why- experienced veteran who slides under the radar and tends to make it deep. Sk would obviously want somebody who outlives them.

This feels like last game again, even down to the Tarks choice. If I’m wrong about you I’ll own it but it’s also day 1.

As for why- experienced veteran who slides under the radar and tends to make it deep. Sk would obviously want somebody who outlives them.
That’s a fair call, I haven’t been recruited (as far as I know, I assume we would know if we are recruited?)

I vote Tarks often, nothing in that.
Except last game as he was evil and my gut hunch knew it!

That’s a fair call, I haven’t been recruited (as far as I know, I assume we would know if we are recruited?)

I vote Tarks often, nothing in that.
Except last game as he was evil and my gut hunch knew it!
Tarks plays similarly to me so I don’t think either of us, or others with that style are good recruit choices. Doesn’t mean he isn’t evil of course.

And yes credit to you where it’s due for last game

Night One Summary
MP_ (villager) killed by wolves
Jhye Clark 13 (wolf) killed by Serial Killer
Dingster (Underboss) killed by vigilante

It is now Day One
The SK did us a massive favour there too - JC13 has been playing some ripper games lately and would've been a wolf in villager's clothing for pretty much the whole game. And getting rid of someone could be promoted is a great win ... although it's not a double-kill game, so probably not quite as important.

The only problem is we now miss out on some regular public toilet updates from MP. There's always the Dead PM for that, I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back