Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

that screenshot was fine, it was amusing, in the thread it happened in and didn't impact the game

its allowed in the rules

Also Gralin, can you please confirm that it is screenshots from PMs which is prohibited, and anything else is okay??
i dont like you lucille ball GIF

Worst mod since DERO
Harsh!
Clearly blinded by your muscles and blonde updo.
It happens :D
I had to hop an ambulance back to hospital last night. Post knee surgery I have developed blood clots in my lungs. Hurts like crazy 16 hours trying not to move. The only thing that worked was fentanyl x 3 one often the other 10 min apart. Hence this post
Jesus. As excuses go that's a damn good one. Hope you feel better mate.

I had to hop an ambulance back to hospital last night. Post knee surgery I have developed blood clots in my lungs. Hurts like crazy 16 hours trying not to move. The only thing that worked was fentanyl x 3 one often the other 10 min apart. Hence this post
Damn mate. I'm sorry to hear, get well soon.

Jeez some funny dynamics at play here, lots of little 1v1's popping up.

Some seer info involved, or just the standard tit for tat?
When you know that 'tat' means to make lace, the expression 'tit for tat' seems a little sinister.

Hope you're all good and feeling better today 3KZ is Football.
Yeah apologies for my inactivity yesterday. I thought the past 2 days were Ideal timing for the game to start, as I have work off. Then last minute yesterday I had family that were visiting to see another family member in hospital ask if they could drop in which ended up dominating my day.

Looks like the game thankfully hasn't gotten away from me, so I'll catch up on everything I've missed shortly.

I don't like the self-vote yesterday by Kurve

Gralin
The self-vote is pretty much always questionable for mine. ESPECIALLY when a wolf ends up getting lynched.

Be curious to hear an explanation from Kurve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just caught up now. Some thoughts:

• Kurve's self-vote was not as incriminating as I first thought. Way too early on D1 to read much into it. I'm usually more concerned when there's a bandwagon building and someone self-votes. That's always a give-away for mine.
  • Tandy bandwagon makes sense. The random vote and then acknowledging you'll probably be silent until after deadline is a pretty obvious play, but to be fair, you'd think evil would save that for after day one. You can kinda get away with doing just about anything on day one.
  • You know what is far less evil than both those aforementioned plays? Me not showing up at all on day one.
  • RU_'s posts come across as ultra defensive.
  • dogs105's Menulog driver's GPS is confirmed evil.
  • We should be trying to hit the Alpha today to state the obvious, so if anyone would like to claim that role, that would be exceedingly helpful and make you very trustworthy.

RU_ for now please Gralin

I've just caught up now. Some thoughts:

• Kurve's self-vote was not as incriminating as I first thought. Way too early on D1 to read much into it. I'm usually more concerned when there's a bandwagon building and someone self-votes. That's always a give-away for mine.
  • Tandy bandwagon makes sense. The random vote and then acknowledging you'll probably be silent until after deadline is a pretty obvious play, but to be fair, you'd think evil would save that for after day one. You can kinda get away with doing just about anything on day one.
  • You know what is far less evil than both those aforementioned plays? Me not showing up at all on day one.
  • RU_'s posts come across as ultra defensive.
  • dogs105's Menulog driver's GPS is confirmed evil.
  • We should be trying to hit the Alpha today to state the obvious, so if anyone would like to claim that role, that would be exceedingly helpful and make you very trustworthy.

RU_ for now please Gralin
I’m the Alpha.

Is that what you needed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back