Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

I would if I could, but I can’t, so I won’t
sad baby GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Brenton Davy Cubs2Lions would you guys like to play?
Is it okay if I watch you guys play first mate and maybe join next time this event happens :thumbsu:

Probably isn’t the best idea to play without knowing anything about the game itself but I’m keen to be a spectator :$

Thanks anyways Cadsky for the invite :)

Is it okay if I watch you guys play first mate and maybe join next time this event happens :thumbsu:

Probably isn’t the best idea to play without knowing anything about the game itself but I’m keen to be a spectator :$

Diving in is the best way to learn

Diving in is the best way to learn
Don’t wanna be a pain asking a million noob questions though :laughv1:

The best way will be watching for this round and seeing how it operates and I’ll maybe join the next game in the future and hopefully I will know a bit more info then, before playing.

Thanks anyways none the less :thumbsu:

Of course you're welcome to watch. I'm sure Gralin can let you know what's happening throughout if you don't want to join in.

Don’t wanna be a pain asking a million noob questions though :laughv1:

The best way will be watching for this round and seeing how it operates and I’ll maybe join the next game in the future and hopefully I will know a bit more info then, before playing.

Thanks anyways none the less :thumbsu:
Jump in the dead pm then, best seat in the house

Of course you're welcome to watch. I'm sure Gralin can let you know what's happening throughout if you don't want to join in.
Don’t say that, Gralin is gonna have 1 million messages from me every day asking what the hell is going on 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back