Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Best night for us in my recent memory. And nice shooting Vig. Vale MP.
Far be it from me to pipe up but by 'us' do you mean your fellow evil adversaries or 'us' as in us villagers? Perhaps a little slip of the keyboard

Has a flog come out yet? Aside from those usual suspects posting 🥳
Not yet. The recent trend of village losses may be keeping people tight lipped for an extra day.

Would it be silly let evil keep stabbing blindly and hope amulet finds its way to a good role without a claim?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far be it from me to pipe up but by 'us' do you mean your fellow evil adversaries or 'us' as in us villagers? Perhaps a little slip of the keyboard
I love the probe in principle, but yeah I meant us townies.
More specifically, first time in recent memory that we have lost 2x evils and no power roles on the opening night :)

It wasn't such a good night for evil haha

I love the probe in principle, but yeah I meant us townies.
More specifically, first time in recent memory that we have lost 2x evils and no power roles on the opening night :)

It wasn't such a good night for evil haha
This seems like a desperate attempt to distance yourself... 🤔

I’m just not convinced she’s been active enough. Only one post in response to you?
She responded to Tandy and has had several posts today. In any case you may be right, I just found her post to be a little odd

She responded to Tandy and has had several posts today. In any case you may be right, I just found her post to be a little odd
Usually any accusation against her receives at least two pages worth of rebuttals is more my point…

haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back