Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would I be framed for an MP kill?

Honest question, did something happen last game? I tend to forget the games as soon as they're over.
Not that I can recall. I also don't retain much from previous games 🤣

I was hinting at your preference to N0/N1. Its a stretch but sometimes those can be on the mark

The polite thing to do is draw names from a hat.

I have written all of your names down on paper

I have ripped the paper into pieces containing those names

I went to the shop to buy a hat because I don't own a hat

Got home, put the pieces of paper into the hat which was upside down so it could carry the paper

I swished my hands around to make the selection as random as possible

I pulled out a piece of paper

The piece of paper said por_please_ya on it

I would like to vote boncer34 thanks Gralin

The polite thing to do is draw names from a hat.

I have written all of your names down on paper

I have ripped the paper into pieces containing those names

I went to the shop to buy a hat because I don't own a hat

Got home, put the pieces of paper into the hat which was upside down so it could carry the paper

I swished my hands around to make the selection as random as possible

I pulled out a piece of paper

The piece of paper said por_please_ya on it

I would like to vote boncer34 thanks Gralin
That's um... well thank you?!

The SK did us a massive favour there too - JC13 has been playing some ripper games lately and would've been a wolf in villager's clothing for pretty much the whole game. And getting rid of someone could be promoted is a great win ... although it's not a double-kill game, so probably not quite as important.

The only problem is we now miss out on some regular public toilet updates from MP. There's always the Dead PM for that, I guess.
Maybe I'm not reading your post correctly but if the Cub dies they do get two kills. Or do you mean multi lynch?

Anyway, if you're missing your daily public toilet reviews I can review the Brisbane airport toilet for you today if you like? I could even review the plane toilet for you too!

Not that I can recall. I also don't retain much from previous games 🤣

I was hinting at your preference to N0/N1. Its a stretch but sometimes those can be on the mark
Oh haha. Yes definitely on the other side of that argument to MP - but I think MCBG laid it out pretty well.

Hadn't occurred to me that anyone would kill someone for something that trivial, but let's be honest, many players have been capped for reasons even more trivial in WW 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HARPSichord - because:
1. I love a good Revenge Vote.
2. I have just had my mid morning pain meds and I can’t be bothered thinking too hard.
3. I am a villager.
4. It took me 15 min to log in and write this so don’t expect a conversation.

Gralin

Maybe I'm not reading your post correctly but if the Cub dies they do get two kills. Or do you mean multi lynch?

Anyway, if you're missing your daily public toilet reviews I can review the Brisbane airport toilet for you today if you like? I could even review the plane toilet for you too!
That's a new rake on the mile high club, for sure.

And no, Ding wasn't the Cub.

I did get some smug sense of satisfaction when I saw Gralin had changed the thread title to Night 1.
We cross LIVE! to the Dead PM where MP_ is reacting to this breaking news!
Emmy Awards What GIF by Emmys

Can you please explain why I am a prime SK recruitment choice? I’m intrigued! It’s like being picked first in a group social sporting event!

Tarkyn_24 because it’s day 1 and well, it’s Tarks. Do I have a gut hunch again or what?!
Tag me you coward.

RU_ please Gralin

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back