Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice little deflect there, avoiding answering the question of what role you are.
I'm a villager. But why would you play and not get involved? Seems pointless. We've been going for 5 days and you've hardly contributed until poked. What makes you say you've already been seered? It hasn't been mentioned. Something doesn't add up 🤔

The missed kill and Cadsky having a 'hunch' about Tarks could mean they're maf.
I just called his bluff.

I'm a villager. But why would you play and not get involved? Seems pointless. We've been going for 5 days and you've hardly contributed until poked. What makes you say you've already been seered? It hasn't been mentioned. Something doesn't add up 🤔

Sorry, must have missed it.

Okay, vote on me then but you're going to miss a chance at taking out the SK.

Cadsky
boncer34
3KZ is Football
Pie 4 Life
dogs105
Kurve
SSwans2011
MC Bad Genius
Mooch
Chipmunk
HARPSichord
Tandy

2 evil
2 neutral
2 seers
2 flogs
5 villagers

It’s 12 players and 13 roles as the apprentice takes 2 roles in this list, their original role and their new neutral apprentice role.
The SK kills read

Jhye
Fred
BEaston
Pie

Who do we think?
And the Mafia kills read

Missed
Fred
dank
Dogs
The science indicates Chipmunk is evil, if you employ #ListerTheory #It’sScientificThanks Gralin

You failed my mafia 'intimidate' and cracked it, I'm thinking even though I'm clearly villager this time you might be taking your revenge.

View attachment 1797865
You're being awfully defensive and you should know by now, if you've got nothing to hide there's really no point being defensive, it just makes you look more sus.

Do we know whonthe remaining flog is? I imagine they still have a kill left. Do they still have a seer? Dogs said they do yesterday from memory. It'd be great if they can give the village some direction today
Do we want them to reveal? Probably best to keep them in cotton wool if they have a seer left. Kill isn't a huge deal OTOH, they can use that tonight.

If they've used their seer, it's probably worth them giving us all the info they have now.

The science indicates Chipmunk is evil, if you employ #ListerTheory #It’sScientificThanks Gralin
You're pro infections in surgery wounds are you?

It's not the worst theory though. Posting the list of names left and roles is a good way to give the illusion that you're trying to help the village.

I'll pop a vote on Chipmunk for now, but I think we should be looking out for other options because I don't have much confidence in it. We don't seem to have much else though unless the seer has something for us.

Gralin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to go chipmunk. I have seen 3kz's listed theory hold water in the past. Gralin

I know I'm a bit rusty but I'm struggling to get a decent read in this game.
Good work Mooch. If you are a villager, we can dub ourselves ‘unofficial flogs’ - if you are evil though, we can talk about how much Brisbane are going to smash Port by.

You're pro infections in surgery wounds are you?

It's not the worst theory though. Posting the list of names left and roles is a good way to give the illusion that you're trying to help the village.

I'll pop a vote on Chipmunk for now, but I think we should be looking out for other options because I don't have much confidence in it. We don't seem to have much else though unless the seer has something for us.

Gralin
Not infections - blood clots on lungs.

Oh and by the way, I’m fake seer.

And no, I have nothing to offer; my first 3 seers are now dead and last night I got roleblocked.

Which means Mafia know I’m not the SK and if they are SK hunting (which they have to be unless one of them is also the apprentice) shouldn’t be voting for me 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back