North and Richmond are exactly the same

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone but Sydney are the same......
they all didnt win the Flag last year.....
they all folded under pressure and got beaten by a better team....
Hawhtorn are chokers should have won the flag
Collingwood rubbish team that cant beat hawthorn
Adelade... terrible team that are pretenders and cant keep a KKP on their list to save their lives....
WC.... drug culture.... cox kerr glass all about to go.... cant even beat free mantle
Freemantle.... 0 premierships pav and Macpharlane going to retire soon no KKP comming through....
Geelong.... too old... over the hill on the way down.....cant beat freo at the MCG
North.... blue collar team... no stars.... petrie harvey going soon... too slow no defensive side....
St kilda... over the hill... no talent coming though....
Carlton.... useless cant win a flag without cheating... Judd finished.. Murphy soft no KKF should have kept Fev
Essendon... Drug culture... cheating... will crumble mid season as always....
WB... no talent on their list... over the hill should have asked Baz to play on....
GC.... Ablett and nothing else....
Richmond..... terrible team 5 good players the rest duds..... cant even beat GC
GWS... useless
Melbourne.... jack watts
Brisbane... brown has the turning circle of the queen marry finished no talent
Port... will fold soon

They both are well structured but unlike the top sides both have a fairly poor defence (undersized key backs), both lack quality leadership across the ground and both have too many workman like plodders with average disposal.

the top sides all have guys who have been elite for a number of years, multiple all Australians, brownlow winners etc

If you look at Geelong, Hawks, Sydney, WCE and Collingwood count how many combined years of All Australian players they have in their squad and compare it to Richmond and North you'll see a huge difference.

Richmond have 3 guys who have 1 each and North have Harvey with 4 and Petrie with 1? Geelong 18, Hawthorn 9, Pies 15

Maybe in 3-4 years when both clubs have some established consistent stars and additional young talent they might compete but until then they will just hover in and out of the 8.

Cunnington is behind but if all move at the same rate will be left behind?

You is a Bulldogs poster boy.

He's behind, not by much admittedly, but that gap will just widen as all three age. Not that hard to understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say answering makes it your fault (partly). No one is forcing you to respond.

No-one forced him to bring up the Bulldogs.

Or forced you to bring up that this thread is being derailed. Now that it is by this very conversation.

No-one forced him to bring up the Bulldogs.

Or forced you to bring up that this thread is being derailed. Now that it is by this very conversation.

No one forced you to respond. Me bringing it up didn't cause it happen. You are proving my point.

Trotter (ffs).....

Richmond are certainly ahead of us at the moment and they have elite mids in Cotchin, Deledio, Martin and J Riewoldt is one of the best kpf playing the game

I have a lot of respect for that club, and hope that my team lifts tomorrow

Weren't Cunnington and Conca taken in the same draft?

Cunnington is a long way ahead.

Pretty sure Cunnington was the year before (2009) - so Scully, Trengrove, Martin, Morabito, Cunnington were the top 5 picks IIRC.

Conca was taken the year after - Atley being your first pick I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

North and Richmond are exactly the same

Remove this Banner Ad

Back