North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Yeah, i got it up and running last year, High School kids are adding historical stuff and the likes...starting to look really good!

Can anybody tell me if the St.A footy club supplied D Needs with his drinks for tonight?? After last Friday nights effort they would be up for a slab if he was to play as well as he did last weekend. :mad:

Ill hold you to that there Fleshy boy :D c ya after the game :D lol
Yeah he should know better than that, look at what happened when he predicted a premiership for the Magpies last year.

Anyone would think he would have learnt. tsk tsk!

Yeah he should know better than that, look at what happened when he predicted a premiership for the Magpies last year.
Anyone would think he would have learnt. tsk tsk!

Have just run this one past a couple of ex magpies. They said they rekon they know who Fleshy is, and not to doubt his abilities in this are too much. Some past history on a footy trip of him consuming his own bodily fluids.....the man is clearly an animal

MOR, is the bus from Ballarat that brings the players up towing a trailer?? Just wondering where they put all the cash that they get from the football club on the way back to Ballarat, not much of it goes back over the bar is the word.

MOR, is the bus from Ballarat that brings the players up towing a trailer?? Just wondering where they put all the cash that they get from the football club on the way back to Ballarat, not much of it goes back over the bar is the word.

Is that bus half empty or half full JJ?Heard the same amount of cash goes over the bar as effort goes into there on field performance.......NIL!

Charlton to beat Wederburn
charlton will be to fit 4 the red hot SAVS

Birchip to beat Boort
just to good

St Arnaud to beat Wychie
soliom NEEDS and hando to good up foward.
the game wil be won in the mid field

stick to your kelloggs sales rep pitch jj66...you aren't much good at starting rumours!
What rumours? The blokes from Ballarat are getting paid. The Ballarat blokes cant get a kick and the Ballarat blokes leave straight after the awards with a pocket full. Correct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about when he charged at some Donald player with the elbow at right angles. Had he connected he would have got life? and still got reported for missing, I think. Did used to get the odd brain freeze but have to give him 10 out of 10 for endeavor and not letting opposition dictate terms no matter what the score line is.

Wasn't that in a grand final against Birchip at Donald??? I reckon thats one made Almost Footy Legends one year..

yeah i rekon i seen that late the year b4 last
will have to make a show at wychie this weekend looking foward to watching the big red machine in action

yeah i rekon i seen that late the year b4 last
will have to make a show at wychie this weekend looking foward to watching the big red machine in action

Hope he plays ruck, cos i heard the wychie ruckman is pretty handy and if wardy gets a flogging there will be fists flying....better take a camera to send the footage in to Almost Footy Legends!!

Perhaps you can get Archibalds old horse "Bayonet" isn't it? back in the early 90's... would be Dogs meat by now though...will that do ya?

Are u stupid. You actually think that St Arnaud will beat Boort. If St Arnaud beat Boort i will have intercourse with a horse.
I will join you on that Holy Grail. Boort averaged to beat St.Arnaud by 30 Goals Last year. Thats a fair margin to make up. If i was that horse i would have nothing to worry about.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back