Remove this Banner Ad

Danger Mouse

Club Legend
May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
In response to the other thread!

North Melbournes form against the top sides is as good as any! Time for people to admit North are a dangerous force on any given day!

Any team contesting for a spot in the finals on their day is hard to beat. The key is playing consitently well, something the Kangas have struggled with this year, hence their ladder position. I'd say they are rated just about right by most, and if they can string a few together they should go a long way to shaping the finals.

North Melbournes form against the top sides is as good as any! Time for people to admit North are a dangerous force on any given day!
**** yeah Biddy.

That releived after that game, i was so so nervous.

and the amount of youngsters we played was huge, Thomas, Campbell, Ross, Goldstein, Urquhart, Hansen, Mcmahon all under 21 y/o with majority 19 and 20

Yet we couldn't beat your mob even after keeping you goal-less for the first quarter and a half :(

Thanks for the kudos though :)

Some really bitter pies supporters, haha!!

They all thought they were champions after the last 2 rounds!!

God i love North Melbourne, second favourite team easy!

No. They are a good honest team that I fear much less than Collingwood.

Come finals, no chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While they are also capable of losing to Freo they won't get rated that high.

We have a very young side, we have replaced a lot of injured key senior players with guys with next to no experience, all the poor performances have been on the road other than round 1 vs the Bombers, road trips are pretty hard on new players, takes them a while to develop a routine that works for them.

I think our games against Brisbane, Bulldogs and Cats to come will say a lot about where we are at. Should see McIntosh back before the finals and Edwards isn't far off, Thompson needs a bit of a rest. Just a pity Smith is shizen this year with injuries.

Exactley ****ing right, its about time somebody says it! i get sick of people riding us off im not being biased where a good team and im sick of all the idiots out there not rating us!

Exactley ****ing right, its about time somebody says it! i get sick of people riding us off im not being biased where a good team and im sick of all the idiots out there not rating us!

As soon as somebody rates North they'll fail miserably. They're much better off taking their underdog status.

North - "If there was a wall, our backs would be against it"

Well he has a point though.
No he doesn't. Everyone is "capable of losing to Freo". In fact every side is capable of losing to every other side.
Collingwood dismantled and embarassed your mob to the tune of 86 points. Yet Collingwood is the only team to have lost to Carlton twice.

North aren't underated. Mid-table is about right for them. I think they match up well to Collingwood and will always play well. It's the same with Collingwood always defeating Sydney. I think people get a bit excited about results when teams have the wood over the other. This doesn't prove anything about North except that they match up well to Collingwood.

North aren't underated. Mid-table is about right for them. I think they match up well to Collingwood and will always play well. It's the same with Collingwood always defeating Sydney. I think people get a bit excited about results when teams have the wood over the other. This doesn't prove anything about North except that they match up well to Collingwood.

Yes.

You north supporters get excited too easily.Your sitting mid table which is about rightfully where you deserve to be.Its no good beating top 8 sides then loosing to sides like Freo.That is why North arnt rated that highly

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne UNDERATED!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back