Game Day North play away to the dirty rotten saints. Starts at 16:35 AEST @the dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A competitive quarter, Sheezel, Wardlaw and McKercher looked very good, but stupid errors are costing us, Corr's brain fade and a couple of errant handballs have allowed St Kilda back into the game, and then the idiot decision by the Umpire was the cherry on top.

Archer is manic down back, he lifts the pressure gauge a few degrees everytime we can get him on the park.
Sheezel is finding the ball as he always does, but he's making mistakes with ball in hand.

Is Xerri being coached to grab it out of the ruck as much as he does? I feel like if he is getting into the right position to have the space to grab it he could tap it down to our kids instead to get more of a quality clearance rather than a hack kick

Yes because our mids are either stagnant or plowing straight through the contest rather than into space

Hahah radio commentary l have play along tv called that kick to George a soft free……fudge offf

When George was in the guts, good things happened. Shame he spent the last 8 minutes chatting with Kerch on the pine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's not fit enough. It'll take him another 12 months of footy i reckon. Middle of next year before his body really hardens up to the level and he's fit enough to play the way he does for longer periods in games. Its hard work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campaigner called not 15 BEFORE he kicked it!!

Can't believe we were genuinely competitive for a quarter. Take out the poor umpiring decision and Aidan Corr and we win that quarter. Otoh I reckon we're too mentally fragile and this tilts us into a loss, but good to see us looking like we give a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back