Game Day North play away to the dirty rotten saints. Starts at 16:35 AEST @the dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this it today, is this the theme?
View attachment 1978611

jabba the hutt pizza GIF

Why would they make McKercher play wing after dominating down back last week?
We need one of McKercher or Sheezel behind the ball. The backline is better balanced defensively this week, but with Archer, McDonald, Pink and Corr down there, we'll never be able to get it out.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Just let supporters that are going apparently train works on Cranbourne and Packenham lines buses only supporters may want to check PTV website plus other train works that maybe happening

Bring some *en mongrel.

That should never be asked of a nmfc team but here we are with the softest team in the league.

I’d like to see us play man on man as the zone defence isn’t working , due to the amount of dumbasses in the side
If playing against Webster doesnt bring any mongrel to the side today l dont know what will...However we do need to stay focused and concentrate on playing the game..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the Roo shop a week or so back, when making a purchase they asked about membership. Just gave them the name and they looked it up and applied the discount. No other evidence was required.
Yeah, they do this at the game whenever you buy merch.

"Are you a member?" "Yep"

Then they apply the discount, no questions asked.

Forward makes the most sense considering North need some help for Larkey and Xerri and St kilda only have King and Hayes as key forwards
Comben down back is one of the few things we've done that looks okay this season. I'd be surprised if he plays forward.

I'm excited about todays game for two reasons. The first is that it is my first attendance at an AFL game this year.

About three months ago I was diagnosed with a grade three cancer but after two operations to arrive at a diagnosis, and one 5 hour operation, the oncologist and surgeon say I am cured and, 5 weeks post op, I feel well enough to go to a game.

Watching forty four young athletes putting on a show will be a joy, Remember those wonderful Brissie North game where Leppeitch would man Carey and four quarters was simply not enough. Until you get sick you don't know what you have got.

The second reason is that I am taking my son and my two year old grand son and its little Marcus' first game. They are Brissie members but Marcus' Dad and I were North cheer squad members (and Brissie cheer squad memebers) back when he was a kid.

If you see an old bloke in a hand knitted Fitzroy jumper and North scarf being hauled around by a toddler you have just seen DP.

I want George W. to have a break out game today, He has played about 15 and I am hoping that he can start a run of form that gets him a rising star nomination. I love his attack on the contest.

Go North.
Good to hear you're on the mend DP.

Just want a bit of old school vengeance today. Someone to knock out that trailer trash Webster into next week. Say what you like about Jy but he is ours and deserves to be defended by his teammates. I’ll ****ing spew if it’s another meek and mild effort today. **** those campaigners.

I'm excited about todays game for two reasons. The first is that it is my first attendance at an AFL game this year.

About three months ago I was diagnosed with a grade three cancer but after two operations to arrive at a diagnosis, and one 5 hour operation, the oncologist and surgeon say I am cured and, 5 weeks post op, I feel well enough to go to a game.

Watching forty four young athletes putting on a show will be a joy, Remember those wonderful Brissie North game where Leppeitch would man Carey and four quarters was simply not enough. Until you get sick you don't know what you have got.

The second reason is that I am taking my son and my two year old grand son and its little Marcus' first game. They are Brissie members but Marcus' Dad and I were North cheer squad members (and Brissie cheer squad memebers) back when he was a kid.

If you see an old bloke in a hand knitted Fitzroy jumper and North scarf being hauled around by a toddler you have just seen DP.

I want George W. to have a break out game today, He has played about 15 and I am hoping that he can start a run of form that gets him a rising star nomination. I love his attack on the contest.

Go North.
This puts footy into perspective. There are so many more important things in life like health and family.

Well done on the personal achievement of beating the big C.

Hopefully you and the kids have a great day and the boys put in a fighting effort that all of us can be proud of.

Go North.
**** it.

I was umming and aaaahing about going as I've been exhausted all week, son is sick and everyone I usually go with has bailed. But you've got me a full head of steam - see you at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back