Game Day North v Crows in Hobart with Stiffy debuting on Clarko’s birthday GAMEDAY THREAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone can leave for all I care. **** this team and **** this sport. It’s shit anyway, I’m now a Curling fan.

Letter from president this week????

Any week now

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
with her resignation?

Many on here fawn over her, and I have nothing against her. However, the reality is that every year she's been the President, we've finished bottom 2. You have to question if we have the right leadership from the very top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with her resignation?

Many on here fawn over her, and I have nothing against her. However, the reality is that every year she's been the President, we've finished bottom 2. You have to question if we have the right leadership from the very top.

I agree, same nothing personal

But we’ve accomplished nothing since her time. We’ve gone backwards every year

Letter from president this week????

Any week now

Can’t believe I’m going to say this. But maybe it is time for her to take a break or step aside. As a member, I don’t like being lied to. Don’t tell us we’re trying, it will turn. The narrative is sweet, but the reality is she is saying ‘we’re hoping the more top picks we get can get us out of this’. This isn’t trying. This is rewarding mediocrity to a whole new level.

And now it’s been conveniently quiet for four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back