Game Day North vs Sydney (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the **** did we not run a tag on Warner

What was the point in tagging against poor teams if we weren't going to run the tag against an actually dominant midfield?

Puzzling decision.

Mckercher game high 6 clangers
Wardlaw 36% DE
Powell 5 touches, 2 clangers
Sheezel been fumbly and hasn't used it to his usual level
Larkey missed 2 he'd usually kick from right in front at an important time of the game

There's 5 of probably our best 7 or 8 players who have been well down on their usual production - it happens. Sydney are a great team and deserve to be well in front.

Worth mentioning Dylan Stephens - thought he's been clean and had some really good moments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Philips shouldn’t have been dropped, but I highly doubt he makes much difference here.

Mckercher game high 6 clangers
Wardlaw 36% DE
Powell 5 touches, 2 clangers
Sheezel been fumbly and hasn't used it to his uusal level
Larkey missed 2 he'd usually kick from right in front

There's 5 of probably our best 7 or 8 players who have been well down on their usual production.

Worth mentioning Dylan Stephens - thought he's been clean and had some really good moments where he's stuck his head over it and won the ball.
Xerri getting absolutely destroyed.

What was the point in tagging against poor teams if we weren't going to run the tag against an actually dominant midfield?

Puzzling decision.

It was the right call to give it a go. It has had diminishing returns though, doesn't mean it can;t come back, although he didn't tag today so maybe they don;t want to do it moving forward?

How the **** did we not run a tag on Warner
My only thought is they were all too explosive to even bother with one.

But I agree. The **** wouldn’t we.

Mills sounding like he just finished a light warm up during that commentary. Our mids are playing slow as ****.

Is it that George makes everyone go in their shells?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back