Game Day North Vs the Dogs....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to our backline that quarter. We’d be 60 points down at halftime in an equivalent game last year.

The CHF gap for us is as stark as ever today. Just hope Teakle can pluck one or two and get his confidence up.

Oh, and give P Curtis a short run on the ball at some stage

Credit to our backline that quarter. We’d be 60 points down at halftime in an equivalent game last year.

The CHF gap for us is as stark as ever today. Just hope Teakle can pluck one or two and get his confidence up.

roof closed perfect conditions and 3 goals on the board.
Agree Teakle needs to lift , he's been fumbly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, and give P Curtis a short run on the ball at some stage

I had to check the AFL app to confirm that Teakle was actually playing.

Hahaha they got as many frees as we did . This biased umpires are a joke . I know there were head high ect to the dogs but gee North isn’t getting much . Hard yakka to get a free .

I had to check the AFL app to confirm that Teakle was actually playing.
Reckon he had at least 2 marks disallowed because a dogs player came late and smashed it out of his hands.

They spread and we are all over the shop. Stephen’s, Wardlaw and Colby help this immeasurably. Fair to say, none of our kids can spread well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Midfield getting utterly pantsed, defence holding up admirably but the dam wall will break if we don't start winning the footy. This I50 disparity can't be sustained.

The longer we take the longer their talls get to set up and continue to dominate.

We may get opened up but the only way I see us winning is taking the game on, going for it flat out run and gun style.

Caution to the wind boys.

Easiest move to make at the half is Will onto Bont.
Would rather him move forward so the mids can get to work

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Quite simply, Phillips wouldn't be able to go with Bont. He wouldn't slow him down and then Treloar is off the chain. Then you deal with both.

Would rather him stay on Treloar where he is being effective. Bont is borderline untaggable.

Weightman is really hard to like as a footballer. Just spends way too much time playing for free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back